5~hostage

Leo's pov

"Here's the plan. Pisces says that they own those expensive cars that you can control with your phone. He will hack it and make it go to a secluded place. Scorpio, Aries and i will be just behind the car and take the girl. Leo, Sagittarius you'll take another car just in case pisces can't take over the car. Shoot her tires if anything gets out of control, "Ophiuchus explained.

I nodded at him, although I was kinda upset he didn't pair me up with him.

" be quick. They probably know about the cameras already," pisces said, his eyes never leaving the tablet.

I walked next to Sagittarius to a red car Ophiuchus had suggested us to take.
"let Sagittarius drive," Scorpio said after she saw I had the car keys. I rolled my eyes at her subtle way of saying that I was a slow driver.

I threw the keys to Sagittarius who was grinning from the compliment.

Sagittarius started the car and I made sure to put on my seatbelt. There wouldn't be a car chase, at least not yet, but knowing Sagittarius she'll want to go fast.

"hurry up. She's heading to the garage," we heard Pisces say through our ear piece.

"on it," Sagittarius smirked before speeding away. We were supposed to be backup and stay behind the Grey car, ophiuchus' car, but we were in front of them.

"slow down Sag," aries chuckled. Sagittarius scoffed before doing as told. Ophiuchus sped up until we were getting close.

"here..." I told Sagittarius. She hit the breaks making us stop infront of another mansion.

"Pisces told me about your little crush on-" before Sagittarius could reveal my crush to everyone I covered her mouth with my hand.

"shut it will you! Everyone can hear, remember" I glared. She laughed nerveously before mumbling an apology.

"aw! Why did you shut her up? I wanted to know," Scorpio teased.

"you weren't supposed to say I told you," I heard pisces say.

"wait until I get my hands on you p-"

"shhhh. She's coming out," Pisces interrupted my threat.

Five seconds later, a black car drove past us. Ophiuchus' Grey car close behind.

"we have a tiny problem guys... She's not alone," Pisces said.

"I'll shoot the person. It must be an Italian and they took Cancer so they deserve it..." Scorpio said.

"if they find out we killed one of their men they will kill cancer. We can't risk it," ophiuchus said.

"what do we do then?" Sagittarius asked. There was a minute of silence. We were going after the black car and Pisces said that he'd take the car to an abandoned factory.

"we'll kidnap both of them,"aries said. I heard ophiuchus mumble something to him but didn't understand it.

Ten minutes later the black car came to a stop exactly where pisces said it would.

Pisces locked the doors so they couldn't get out. We all got out  and circled the car, weapons in hand just in case  things got out of hand.
Aries and ophiuchus held guns while Sagittarius held her bow and arrow. I held a katana in each hand while Scorpio had her knives and a gun.

"let them out pisces," ophiuchus said. Not even a second later the two people were out of the car.

Two Blondes. One male and a female.

They both had guns in their hands but they were two against five.

"how lucky are we? We got the Rossi siblings!" Ophiuchus laughed.
Well that explains why they look alike.