10~dinner

Sagittarius pov

"you'll be staying here in the Italian mansion until then, " Ramello told us. OK wait what?

"what!" Scorpio asked. Ramello rolled his eyes.

"I knew you would act like this so I didn't tell you. I sent some people to get your clothes. We want for you to make a plan on how you will infiltrate into the mansions"

"what about us? Should we discuss our vacation plans?" Aries scoffed.

"if you'd like," and with that Ramello left.

It was back to akward. Rossi cleared his throat to get our attention, "show them to their rooms. We will be having dinner in twenty minutes," he looked around the room to make it clear that he was talking to everyone before turning to Libra and Virgo, "i need to talk to you two,"

Gem and Mini were showing us the way to our bedrooms. Scorpio was next to me.
"hey don't worry. We got a good group," I nudged her.

"I guess..." she shrugged. It was pretty obvious that Rossi and Ramello picked us because we've killed more people. Maybe that makes us more dangerous and that's what they wanted for Russia.

"this will be your room Sagittarius," Mini said as she opened a white door with the number 7 carved in the center.
It was a nice guest room. Not as big as my own room but it was spacious.

"thanks," I muttered before dropping the suitcase I recently got.

I sat on the edge of the bed. I was bored. I got my airpods out and played my favorite playlist at a high volume.
I opened the door, ready to explore this place.

I looked around before deciding to to outside to the garden. The beat dropped so I moved my head to the rhythm of the song.

I was so distracted by the song that I didn't realize there was someone infront of me. Judging my the strong chest, and lack of boobs it had to be a male.

I threw my fist in the air but the person grabbed my wrist before I could punch them.

The guy chuckled before moving a step back.
It was Capricorn.

"oh-hey.. Um I'm sorry.." he was still holding my wrist and I didn't know why.

He said something but I couldn't hear anything. I took one airpod out.

"sorry, what did you say?" I asked embarrassed.

"you should be more careful. Some people aren't as forgiving," I nodded because apperently I wasn't able to say anything. This was the first time I was this close to Capricorn. He was very handsome. I liked his blue eyes.

He let go of my wrist with a small smirk.

Did he just..... Was that a flirty smirk? No, probably not. But what if it was? I would be going with him to Russia...

"are you ok? You look like you just met Shawn Mendes," Cancer giggled.

"now that you mention it, Gem looks a lot like him!" I followed Cancer downstairs.

"yeah but Shawn is from Canada," I nodded at Cancer.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"dinner. Hopefully some Italian food," she sighed. I chuckled.

We had to walk two flights of stairs to get to the dining room. We entered the room to see Libra, Taurus, virgo, Aries, Ophiuchus, Leo, Pisces, gem and mini.

I took a seat next to Leo and Cancer sat next to me.
" father told me we would be having salad and steak," Virgo told us to make small talk.

"hmm.. I thought we'd be having some Italian-"

"you will. When we get to Italy," Virgo interrupted Aries.

"don't remind me.." he grumbled.

Taurus' pov
"consider yourself lucky. I would love to switch places with you," I told Aries.
His eyes lit up, "let's do it then!"

"no Aries. It's not safe for you in Mexico,"Ophiuchus tried to tell him.
Aquarius and Capricorn walked just as ophiuchus said that.

" why isnt Mexico safe?"Aquarius questioned as she took a seat on Libra's left (I was on her right, obviously).

I remembered how I was paired up with Aquarius and Cancer. I liked my group but I really wanted to go back to Italy.

"not for you, for Aries" Ophiuchus explained.

"how long will you be gone?" libra asked me. I smirked at her but she rolled her eyes. She already knew what I would say.

"why? Are you gonna miss me?"

"nope. Just want to know how many days of relaxation and peace I'll have," she smiled at me.

"well then, I'll make sure to come as quick as possible just to annoy you,"

She wasn't satisfied with my answer so she asked Aquarius the same question.

"maybe a week or two," she shrugged. Sure, for us. I'm sure Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Pisces will take longer.

Scorpio finally arrived. She had a sheet of paper in her hands as she took a seat next to Cancer.
"I already have our plan. Check this out," she gave the paper to Sagittarius.

"nice.. I like the last part," she smiled at her. Sagittarius passed the paper to Pisces who didn't think like Sagittarius.

"you are going to get yourselves killed with this plan. At least with the last part you will,"

He gave the paper to Capricorn. He rolled his eyes before giving the paper back to Scorpio.
"everything is perfect except for the last part. This is not a suicidal mission,"

Scorpio scoffed, "I expected that for you Capricorn but not from pisces. We are not weak nor slow! This will be more than easy for us,"

"why did you expect that from me?"

"Ramello said it himself. The American mafia is the second strongest. The Russian being the first. So it doesn't surprise me that you guys can't take risks," she shrugged as if she hadn't just insulted our mafia.

"Scorpio..." Ophiuchus tried to stop Scorpio from offending us more but the damage was already done.

"if you think you're that "powerful" than you can go ahead do your suicidal plan alone. I'm not helping you," Capricorn glared at her. We were all glaring at her actually. You can't just go around bragging about your mafia to other mafias.

Caoricorn stood up from the table. We took it as a cue to leave too. The food hadn't been served yet but we weren't going to sit through an entire dinner to listen to their insults.