9~groups

Pisces' pov
"this is going to be akward..." Sagittarius said as we waited outside of their mansion. Unlike us, the door was closed and there wasn't many guards. I assume it's because this isnt their main mansion.

"it doesn't have to be. Just start again with them. No glaring, no swear words, no sarcasm," Ramello said.

"I should stay in the car then," Scorpio tried to escape but Ramello's eyes were so scary she decided to stay.

The door was finally opened by a butler. Rossi was next to him.

"ah! Ramello! Faccia come a casa sua (my home is your home?)

"what?" Leo asked. We were all confused but Rossi just laughed it off, inviting us inside.

"we will talk in private. Just to discuss the groups. You guys get to know each other!" Rossi guided us to the living room.

Gem, Mini, Capricorn, Aquarius, Taurus, Libra and Virgo sat with similar frowns as our own.

The two men left us, closing the door and probably locking it behind us.

We just stared at each other. Some were glaring while others rolled their eyes.

"alright... Let's be mature and start over like Ramello said," Of course it had to be ophiuchus to say that.

We were still standing, waiting for them to be polite enough to invite us to take a seat. Atleast they did. I just sat in one of the brown couches.

"you can take a seat if you'd like," the girl I recognized as Mini said. I remembered her because Rossi said she was the hacker, just like me.

They sat as far as they could from the Italians making me roll my eyes. Cancer didn't though, she sat next to Aquarius.

"I told you it would be akward," Sagittarius mumbled.

"Che cosa de desidera da bere (what would you like to drink)?" four butlers came out of nowhere.

"vino rosso," libra said. Virgo and Taurus ordered a vino bianco.

"what just happened?" Aries asked.

"they asked if you wanted anything to drink," Capricorn explained.

"oh.. A coke" he said. I just asked for a water but the butlers didn't understand a síngle word we said. Virgo translated everything.

I looked over at Mini. She had taken a tablet out which made me wonder what she could be doing.

I took a seat next to her, ignoring the weird stares I got.

"you are the hacker aren't you?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled when she saw it was me.

"and you are the hacker?" she chuckled. I looked down at her tablet and saw that she was trying to get in the Russian files but she was struggling.

"try looking for more tools," I helped her. She nodded. Before doing as I told her.

We ended up finding Ivan's Google search history.
"holy shit... This guy is into some weird shit," i laughed. Mini was laughing too. We were too caught up laughing at Ivan's fetishes that we didn't realize our friends were talking to each other.

Libra's pov

Pisces and Mini were getting along perfectly. They laughed and helped each other out with their hacker stuff. I guess they had many things in common.

Meanwhile, we were trying to make small talk.

"so um.... How many people have you killed?" Aries tried to start a conversation. Ophiuchus rolled his eyes but he didn't say anything.