17~ Akward

Scorpio's pov
Last time we traveled in a normal plane but this time we flew in Italian jet. There was no way we could go around in public with our hostage. I had no idea of where the jet would lead us. We couldn't go to an airport so where was it supposed to land?

My question was answered a few hours later when we landed on a large platform close to a big mansion. There were trees surrounding the mansion. I think I even saw a river.

"where are we Capricorn?" Pisces asked as he looked out the window.

"Siena, Toscana. It's where our safe house is located," he replied.

"Tuscany?" I asked, to which he nodded. As soon as our feet touched the ground we were greeted by a Grey haired man wearing a black suit.

"Fernando!" Capricorn shook his hand. Fernando had a small smile on his face when he saw Capricorn.

"Fernando this is scorpio, Pisces and.. Sagittarius," i saw Capricorn place his hand on Sagittarius' lower back. This made her blush and bite her bottom lip. I smirked at her knowing there was something between those two.

"nice to meet all of you. Everyone else is waiting for you in the garden with some of Rossi's best wine,"

Fernando guided us to the garden. It was a ten minute walk by the way. I wasn't happy with this, neither of us were. Capricorn was pulling the guard who was no longer under the effect of drugs.

There was a large table situated in the middle of the garden. Rossi and Ramello were laughing. I'm guessing they were laughing at Aries because he looked mad and flustered.
Virgo had a small smile on his face as he listened to his father and Ramello tease Aries. Ophiuchus and Libra looked stressed though. Akward even.

"ah you're here! Take a seat," Rossi said. Capricorn tied the guard to the chair before taking a seat next to Virgo. I sat next to Aries. Sagittarius and Pisces sat together on Libra's left.

"first of all, what new information do you have?" Ramello spoke up.

"the guard said that Ivan is threatening other mafias just like he did with the Italian," i said.

"do you know what mafias?"

"mexican and Norwegian," Pisces gave his tablet to Rossi and Ramello. They watched as we interrogated the guard.

"so their goal is to eliminate our mafia?" Ramello muttered before bringing the glass to his lips.

I looked at Aries to see his reaction but instead of inspecting his facial expression I noticed a few scratches on his face.

"what happened to you?" aries looked confused. I turned to ophiuchus and saw that he had even more cuts than Aries.

"we had to jump through a window. German mafia attacked us," ophiuchus said dryly. I still needed answers over why he was so stressed.

"Quando(when)," Capricorn asked.

"two days ago.. They are trying to scare us because I didn't let his son marry libra. They will keep on threatening us until she marries him and I'm not allowing that. Libra will be marrying Ophiuchus so that we get rid of the Germans and to announce our alliance,"

"what! What about leo? She is in love with ophiuchus I'm not kidding!" Sagittarius said.

"how will that stop the Germans? They will just get madder," I asked.

"she can't get married if she's married already.. They will definitely get mad but by then they'll know about our alliance and we all know that the Germans fear the American mafia,"