chap 2

Izumi P.O.V

* Izuku was training with All Might and I was out doing errands for mom *

" Ok mom " I puts up my hair and got dressed .
Outfit

Hair style

Hair style

I went to the store and grabbed everything then went over to the soba section yes I love me some soba  " yes there's still some left " I got what I needed and went to the cashier and checked out and carried the stuff home

I went to the store and grabbed everything then went over to the soba section yes I love me some soba  " yes there's still some left " I got what I needed and went to the cashier and checked out and carried the stuff home . " Mom I'm back " I yelled and packed the things , as she rushed down stairs " oh no hun I'll get those " I chuckled " mom it's ok I'm basically done " she sighed " I'm supposed to look after you too Izumi not you look after me " I giggled and finished " it's the least I can do mom " I kissed her cheek and ran upstairs .

I decided to study at the library for abit . So I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out .
~ time skip to library ~

I went into a section and saw the book I needed and reached for it seeing another hand go for it aswell " oh sorry , here you should take it " a red haired guy said " no it's fine ,here " I handed it back to him and then we kinda had a mini fight about who should take it " ok how about we just share " we both said after a long debate we then laughed " name's ejoiro kirishima " he held out his hand as I shook it " Izumi , Izumi Midoriya nice to meet you " we made our way to a table and finished studying together .

We chatted alittle and I found out he was trying to get to U.A aswell " cool so am I " I said with a smile " awesome I can't wait til we get in " he had this big goofy grin that I couldn't help but to giggle at " yeah , I'll see you later , I gotta get going bye kirishima " I then went home .

Then school tomorrow , just great huh
I was taking notes and I heard Izuku mumbling something so I kept writing. When we got home izuku missed some of the note so I filled it in for him . " Mom I'm heading out " I went into the woods and started training " ok if I'm going to pass the exam most likely I'm going to need to use my quirk " I sighed at my thoughts and then started making some of the earth rise and fall as part of my elemental quirk my eyes glowed as I used magic to create a mini blast of energy accidentally hitting a tree.