Chap 4

Izumi's P.O.V

I woke up early and did abit of yoga don't judge I started my morning routine and then walked downstairs making breakfast since I was the first one up so I made some pancakes for everyone with strawberries I ate and decided to go on a walk on my way to school , I got dressed getting everything I needed and headed out strolling along the beach looking at it " looks like someone cleared it up " I smiled " yes a job well done to them " I looked back at a man with yellow hair and smiled " you could say that again " I took a look back at him and for some reason he looked oddly familiar " well I should get going bye " I paced ahead reaching school Abit later than expected but ran to English .

Present mic asked a question but no answered before me the day continued lunch around the corner I sat next to izuk with iida infornt of me and Uraraka infront of izuk I finished before them and started drawing something in my note pad .
Lunch ended then we had hero basic training " I AM HEREE ... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROO " I smiled and held back a chuckle everyone got hyped " Welcome to the most important class at U.A high think of it as heroing 1o1 , here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good Let's get into it " my dude over here full on flexin I'm surprised Izuku hasn't fainted yet , we talked about something and I smiled walking over grabbing my costume .

I walked to training ground beta with Uraraka all might did his speech and I smiled as we got started

I walked to training ground beta with Uraraka all might did his speech and I smiled as we got started . " Hey deku " I turned around and looked at my brother with a smile and walked over with ura " this suit is skin tight " I felt pretty good with mine " I love this school " mineta said doing a thumbs up .
Training began as all might and explained we'd be playing good guys and bad guys ' ohh yay cops and robbers ' I folded my lips into a line getting lost in thought Yes I space out alot I wasn't really set up the best so I was with mo and mineta we walked to the monitoring room like all might asked .

I watched the screen with alittle bit of worry ' if anything happens get out ' I thought watching I heard murmures all around the room watching deku slam down backugo I smiled and jumped " yea,!" I was basically floating and continued watching.

Hi everyone I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile I decided to just do the rest of episode 6 today and 7 later sorry it's so short . I promise to post often kinda been caught up in classes , but stay safe luv u guys .!