10. Run

"Anonymous." I hear Jerry yell, I couldn't really see from all the dirt covering my face but that voice was something that really did warm me up. Just as I am about to answer I feel a warm blanket cover over me and Jax let go of my arm and I let it fall to my side. "Jax what the fuck is your problem?"

"Your sister, don't become my problem too." He says before stalking away. "And leave her here. Disobey me and the punishment will be worst on you."

"Fucking asshole." He grumbles picking me up.

"No, it's fine." I tell him but He starts walking with me still in his arms.

"You're my sister." He laughs. "I'll do anything for you."

We get home and he starts the shower unwrapping me in the blanket and putting me under the shower head. I grab the soap and my washcloth and start scrubbing all the parts that weren't easily washing off.

"I'm so sorry." Jerry says as I smile over at him, he pushes my arm in making me grunt in pain and I feel my vision finally cleared from me not being so angry.

"Why? Because my Mate is a horrible human being." I shrug finally feeling better about my arm.

"Did you know all those thing he said he did is actually a lie." Jerry laughs bitterly as I glance at him shook. "He actually used his goons to murder and torture people."

"Why are you telling me this?" I sigh turning off the water of the shower as he passes me a towel over the curtain.

"Because hes not as scary as we all thought he was, hes just a fucking asshole." He says shaking his head as i open the curtain. "But what he did to you is totally unforgivable."

"Glad we are on the same page, now to get out of here." I say as he follows me to my room.

"What do you mean?" He gives me a look as i roll my eyes.

"You thought I would stay here after he embarrassed me in front of everybody. He dragged me almost 10 miles naked and muddy." I exclaim packing a duffel. "I'm not staying here."

"How can I help?" Jerry says as I smile at him.

"I can't ask you to-" I start as he hugs me sighing.

"Even if he locks me up in a dungeon for years, I'll do it for you." He says as I nod. "I'll call the girls."

"Okay, I think I know what I have to do." I get dressed and wait for Jerry to come back with my girls but to my surprise Alison came ready.

"You're not leaving without me." She said with tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry for what he did to you."

"Where did the goons take you?" I ask her as she sighs with sad eyes.

"Honestly they basically tortured me until I told them where you were." She smiles. "Lucky for me I didn't know."

"When do you want to leave?" Sophie ask hugging me. "Damn it, I don't want you to go."

"I'm sorry." I kiss her cheek. "You take care of Jerry though, that is what I need from you, but tomorrow we will leave, more like 5AM."

"Disguising it as school, I like the way you move." Sophie smiles.

"I found a pack already thanks to dad." Jerry smiles handing me papers. "Hes a cool Alpha, that's what dad says but-"

"No buts." I smile taking them from his hands. "Sophie and Alison put my bags  in the car, I'm going over to Jax."

"Why would you do that?" Alison exclaims shaking me.

"He will know something is up if she doesn't." Jerry says. "Come on, I'll bring you over there."

"Alright." Jerry and I walk over to Jax pack house in silence I know it was more for him to think of what is honestly about to take place. Once we reach the front door Jerry pulls me into a hug. "Thank you."

"I'll see you very soon. Don't you worry." He kisses my cheek as the door is opened and I'm pulled inside in a swift move. I feel my back connect with the ground and the throbbing pain in my abdomen come back knocking the wind out of me and I know that I'm in trouble.

"So first you run off in the middle of the night, and then you think ignoring my calls and messages are okay?" Jax growls down at me as I nod.

"You're right. Sorry Jax, I guess I'm still a little nervous about us since you haven't told me any stories. " I say looking up at him as his eyes soften and I know I got him.

"Sorry. It's been really busy getting shit together. I didn't realize how fucked that other Alpha left you all." He explains standing me up. He takes me up the stairs not even apologizing but I don't say anything because this was going to be our last night together.

~~

"I can take you to school." Jax says as I smile at him putting on my uniform.

"No its okay. Sophie wants to gossip about her mate at the cafe. " I let him know. "Just send Met or Ray in an hour to take us to school."

"I can do that for you." He smiles as I kiss his lips for the last time. "Have a good day at school."

"I will." I call as I walk down the stairs and out the door to see that Sophie was already waiting with an anxious Alison. "Stop looking so scared."

"Sorry, its just, its Jax, hes scary." Alison says as Sophie starts down the road looping it around to make it seem like we are going towards the school. Sophie takes the back road leading us to the airport where we had one of my fathers other friend who was going to fly us out. Thankfully a lot of these men do not like Jaxon that much and they really do hate him now after what he did to me. My father got all of this together for me in such a little period of time that I am thankful for him.

"Ladies." The guy smiles as Sophie pulls up to the jet, IT WAS A PRIVATE JET. wow my father really only gives me the best.

"Love you girls." Sophie smiles kissing both of our cheeks. "Don't tell me where you go, but tell me when you land."

"We will." Alison tells her taking bags out the car and handing it to the guy. He did look familiar but I don't remember at all.

"Alright girls, next stop Europe." He smiles as we both sit in the back room that had a big bed. He leaves us with food and drinks going back to the front to start the jet.

"Are you sure about this?" Alison ask me.

"Are you sure about coming with me?" I ask her as she nods.

"Till death do us part my sister."

We watch out the window as the plane take off. I see Sophie watch it as it takes off before she gets in her car to drive away. This was the first time for me in a plane and I was sure as hell scared for what was awaiting us when we finally reached our destination.

~