12.

Over the next couple of weeks Alison and I train with Blake and his men and it was honestly fun. Blake wasn't an asshole when I struggled. He did his best to perfect it and encouraged me to keep trying. I am so glad that I was given a second chance at a mate because he is honestly the best. He takes me on little dates once a week and hasn't pressured me to sleep with him at all, even sometimes I give him hints that I want to, I'm glad he ignores them.

Also Alison found her mate and she was totally right. But the sad part is that he was the Beta for another pack in the town over but he is letting her stay with me for a little longer.

"Oh lets go get our nails done." Alison smiles hugging me.

"Sure, lemme let Blake know." I smile walking to his office. Before we get to the door we can hear the voice of Jax and Alison looks at me with panic in her eyes.

"Jax I haven't had anyone new in my land for the last 6 months." We hear Blake say as a growl comes through the phone.

"That bitch just up and left. Her parents are clueless and her brother and friends are gone." Jax says as I look at Alison with my jaw dropped. Where would Jerry and Sophie run off too?

"Gone?" I ask as she shrugs. I walk into the office as a stressed Blake look up at me with a bright smile on his face, as if all the stress he previously had magically disappeared.

"I'll be on the lookout for you Jaxon. Where was her last location if you can remember?" Blake asks kissing me happily.

"Fucking Europe! Like who the hell flew her out there?" Jax exclaims as I push myself more deeper into Blake.

"Alright, well I'll send my boys on it." Blake says hanging up. "Idiot boy."

"Yeah, so can Alison and I get our nails done?" I ask as he nods meeting my forehead with his.

"of course, you know you didn't have to ask." He kisses both my cheeks. "Be back before dark or Smith will go looking for you two." He says.

"Just let him come with us." Alison shrugs as I nod.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I tell him.

"Okay, I just don't want you girls to feel smothered." He laughs calling Smith. "Well go on he will meet you there." He kisses me one last time as we leave to the town.

Blake's pack lived in a very large village and it was so homey it makes me miss my pack all over again, well before Jaxon invasion. We head to this plaza where anything beauty, you name it, was. There were hair salons as well as a hair store in case you didn't want to go to the salon. The nail salon, a barber for the guys, other stores that I did not read, but it was nice.

"I know you're going to hate me, but-"

"I already know." I cut her off smiling. "I can't hold you back from your mate forever, plus he is getting impatient with Blake so whenever you're ready." I tell her.

"I love you." She smiles. "At first I was kind of regretting coming but it has been so fun, and I didn't realize that having Jax as an Alpha was torture."

"Yeah, thank god that's over." I smile. "Blake is so wonderful."

"Awww look at that glow." She coos.

We continue to chat finishing up our nails and meet up with Smith to eat. First of all he forgot he was suppose to be with us, and then also he said he got caught up in girl drama, which I told him he better kill that dead before she start talking.

"This is the best restaurant ever." Smith smiles opening the door for us. "When I tell you this food is to die for, you won't believe it."

"Okay Smith, damn." Alison laughs as we find a booth. "We get it, you're hungry."

"Don't be rude to me." He pokes her nose. "I don't care who your mate is, but you are going to calm down."

"Smithy, I have you known that I can kick your ass. I do it every time we train." Alison gloats, and she is right because she kicks his ass every single time.

"Shut up and order." Smith grumbles glaring at his menu.

"Anyways, I hear there is a fair coming tonight." I smile at Smith.

"Yes there is and we are all going. Its going to be so much fun." He says all of a sudden out of his funk that Alison put him in.

we finish eating and head back home. I help Alison pack her clothes up so that when her mate comes tomorrow she will be ready to go. I'm going to miss her but I want her to be happy just like me. Once we are done I leave her alone to get ready as I go to my room to get ready as well. I haven't spoken to Blake since we have been back but hopefully he would come to me after I fini-

"Hey, oh wow." Blake barges into my room as I'm getting dressed. Of course I spoke to soon. I glare at him as he smiles not even trying to cover his eyes of my half body nakedness.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I ask him as He closes my bedroom door sitting on my bed rubbing my belly.

"Yeah, but you're very beautiful, you know that?" He smiles kissing me.

"Thanks. " I smile down at him. The feel of his hands on my waist sent fire throughout my torso and down to my toes. I leaned more into him not even realizing it as he pulls me to his lap. "Still want to go to the fair."

"Yes love, we can get busy another time, or tonight." He wiggles his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Oh really?" I smirk at him getting up and putting my clothes on.

"Yes ma'am. I can't wait to show you off."

"Why don't you now." I whine as he gives me a knowing look.

"You know why princess." He sighs standing up. I roll my eyes following him out my room.

"So what? I don't care, I'm tied to you." I tell him as he turns to me with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm protecting the both of us right now." He says pulling me into his arms.

"An irrational Alpha isn't a good one, and even if I have done some bad in my life, I'd never want you to see that side of me." He kisses my forehead as I nod.

"Okay, fine but I want a mark." I tell him as his jaw drops.

"Anony-"

"Blake, don't give me bullshit." I point in his face as he smiles pulling us both back into my room.

"Fine, but you asked for it." He growls connecting our lips. I smile into our kiss wrapping my fingers in his hair and he lifts me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He trails down my neck making sure to suck on any exposed skin more than likely leaving love marks all over me. "You're very beautiful Anonymous."