you don't talk much, do you?

Your pov.

You wake to hear a heart monitor and a TV.

You can tell there are two people in your room from the soft breathing of them both.

You can tell your arms are in front of your face and that you don't have what you need to cover it.

" I just got a message from Nat. Apparently she has a few powers. Telepathy,telekinesis, empath, and thermal manipulation."

You hear the heart monitor speed up.

You feel an I.v. in your arm and start to panic. The fear that they are pumping you with new chemicals, controlling your actions.

" Hey princess. Calm down your ok. Your safe."

You peek out from under your arms and look at whoever is in your room, but you move your arm ever so slightly so that your face still isn't seen, before moving them back to cover your face

You see a man. Well, two men.

One has sun blond hair, blue eyes. The other has dark chocolate hair, and blue eyes.

The one with blond hair has a hoodie.

Taking a chance, you telepathically make the immage of his hoodie appear in his mind. Hoping he'll give it to you.

You hear a sharp intake of breath.

" woah..."

His voice is smooth, low, and rumbly.

"What?"

"I just pictured my hoodie. It came out of no where and it was like I wasn't the one thinking it."

It's silent for a second.

" Telekinesis?"

You flash his sweater again only this time to both of them.

"What the hell."

"You saw it to?!"

"Yeah... She really likes your hoodie."

"What if.."

You hear the rustling of fabric, then light footsteps twords you.

Something is placed on the bed next to you.

You instantly curl into yourself more.

" Hey,hey, it's ok. We're going to turn around for a second, ok?"

He walks back and you hear the shuffling of their feet.

You peek out from your arms and see that they both are facing away from you, and his hoodie is on the bed.

You quickly sit up with a wince and throw the hoodie on. Having one arm sticking out because of your Iv line. You tuck your air into the hood until it's out of sight.

You pull the hood down over your face. Enough so that you can bearly just see. But hey, that's what your used to.

After a minute or so, the blonde man says that they're going to turn around.

Once he turns you see his head dip down a little bit. And he has a soft smile.

" Hey sweetie... How are you feeling."

You scootch into the bed more.

Steve" my name is Steve Rodgers. If you've heard of captin America .. that's me.. and this is my friend Bucky."

You flicker your eyes between the two men.

Steve, as he said his name was, walks twords you slowly.