Chapter 6: Bonding With Iori

Esmera's Point Of View....

It was another day for everyone and everyone was back at work. Ema went with Yuusuke to watch Tsubaki and Azusa's event. I decided to stay back and help Ukyo. "Wataru, are you finished yet?" I asked him as I entered the Dining Room. It was only Wataru, Ukyo and I, in the house. "Already finished." He said to me with a smile. My eyes softened as I looked at him and sent a smile back. "Okay then. Go in the shower and wash up." I said to him. "I need someone to wash my back." Wataru said as he looked down. I could tell that he was a bit embarrassed. "Let me guess, Masa was the one who would do it?" I said as I asked him. He nodded and I let out a soft sigh. "I will be there to wash your back. Let me just finish this up." I said to him. "Okay." He said as he got up to get ready to shower. I took his dishes and headed to the sink. "Taru's done." I said to Ukyo. I decided to give Wataru a nickname as well. "Okay then. That just leaves the others. Iori is at a late lecture, Louis is working a late shift, the twins are working and then Ema and Yuusuke went to watch the event." He said to me. "I need to go and help Wataru, wash his back." I said as I waved at Ukyo. He nodded and started to wash the dishes. "Ukyo, when you are finished with the dishes, go ahead and look over your work. I know you have an important trial coming up, so prepare for that. I will take care of the rest." I said to him. "Okay, thank you. That will be helpful." He said to me with a nod. I started to go up to Taru. "Come on, Taru." I said to him. He nodded and held his towel and clothes as well. Once he was in the shower, I made him wear a towel to cover his private areas. He was still my brother and he only needed help with his back. I started to rinse him off so I could get started. I took his Shampoo and Conditioner down so I could have easier access to it. It was morning dew scented. I started to get the shampoo and massages it in his head. "That feels really good." Taru said to me. I let out a soft laugh. "Just make sure to close your eyes while I wash it off." I said to him. He nodded and started to close his eyes. I tilted his head back a bit so I could wash the soap off of him. I did the same thing with the conditioner. When I was done, I started to get the soap and the loofah. I was wearing a tank top and shorts so I don't get too wet. I started to gently scrub his back and started to wash him. "There you go." I said as I washed his back down. "Thanks, Esme." He said to me. "No problem. Just go ahead and finish up here. I will see you in a bit after I finish the preparations for dinner for the others." I said to him. He nodded and so I headed out. 'I would have to go to Louis, Azusa and Tsubaki to give them their Dinner. I wouldn't want them to miss it.' I thought as I started to make a plan in my head. I started on the preparations for the food and I heard the door unlock. When I took a glance, I saw that it was only Ema. "I thought Yuusuke was with you. But welcome back home. Did you enjoy yourself?" I said as I asked her. "Yeah, he was but he had to pick up something at the bookstore. The twins were awesome as well. It was fun, I wished you could've went with us." Ema said to me. "But I was needed here." I said to her. "But, dinner is on the table for you." I said to her. "Okay, thank you so much." She said to me. Ukyo came down and asked her the same thing which she replied the same as she did to me. All of a sudden my phone began to ring.

Phone Call....

Esmera: Hello, this is Esmera that you are speaking to. How can I help you?

Kaname: Hey my sweet little sister, it's me, Kaname. I don't think I can make it to dinner tonight. I have to meet up with a client

Esmera: It's fine, don't worry about it

Kaname: That's cold, couldn't you tell me that you wanted me to be with you? I wouldn't mind canceling my appointment and go to you