Chapter 1: New Family

Esmera's Point Of View....

I was with Ema, Shiroku and Juli when we got a call from Dad. It turns out that he was going to marry, Miwa Asahina. I haven't met her personally but I know that she is a good person. Dad also seems to be very happy with her as well. My name's Esmera and I am also seventeen. I am a Prodigy and excel in a lot of areas. I received Master's Degree in Culinary Arts, Filming, Arts, Medical, Psychology and Accounting. I also work as a Novelist and a part time Patisserie for other places and people. I always took care of Ema when she was little. I know that we look different. She has brown hair and eyes. I have purple hair that goes from dark purple fading to light purple. My eyes were also silver and that was very rare for a person. I love my Family and I get very protective of them. "So, we're going to have new siblings." I said to her as I looked at the smile on her face. "Yeah, not only that but also two little Brothers. I can't wait to meet them all." Ema said to me. "Sending you all, to a pack of wolves, what was he thinking?" Juli said to us. "No offense, Shiroku." He said as he looked at him. He is a big wolf and is also white with blue and black streaks. "None taken and I have to agree with him, Essy. All of them are men and full of hormones that we can't even pronounce." Shiroku said as he looked at us. "I know but, we are going to be a family. If anything happens, I can always take care of myself and protect Ema." I said with a smile. "We are going to be a family with them so we should learn to get along with them." Ema said to them with a smile. I had to agree with her on that. "She is right, we should get along. Besides, it would be nice to have more Family. It was always just the two of us." I said to them as I patted their heads. "I always depended on you. It would be nice to share the feeling with everyone else. I want to be someone that they can rely on as well." Ema said to me. "Staying the way that you are, is more than enough. I will always be there for you." I said as I ruffled her hair. "Now, go to bed and I will finish packing up." I said to her. It was already night and we already had dinner. "Are you sure?" She asked me with concern. "Of course, you have School tomorrow. I can't risk you getting sick." I said to her as I washed the dishes. "But, you have to go to School as well." She said to me. "I won't get sick easily. Besides, I need to do some work as well." I said to her. "Okay then. Good night." She said as she headed to her room. "Night, dear." I said to her. I was always a mother figure for Ema and I have grown accustomed to it. 'We'll now, have Brothers. I'm going to have older Siblings.' I thought with excitement. "Esme, I know that you are happy but please be careful." Shiroku said to me and I nodded. I decided to text my Dad and asked for the pictures of our new mom. I got a text and a photo attached to it. She looked really pretty. She had blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled. I nodded in confirmation and went to pack the last of the boxes. I attend Sumetire Elite University Of Japan and I am also the Top Student as well. I am also the President of the Student Council. I also attend Bright Centrair Private Academy College Online Classes along with Meiji University Online Classes. I have gotten perfect scores and I also have two jobs. I know that it seems to have been hard but to me, it felt easy. I wanted to do more for Ema and now, she can have other people to talk to. When I was done packing, I was writing another one of my Volumes for Pained Memories. It's a story about a young girl who was in a car accident and had amnesia. She slowly makes new memories with others and some painful and bitter ones as well. I was satisfied when I was able to do at least four chapters. When I looked at the time, I saw that it was already one in the Morning. I decided to sleep for a bit.

In The Morning....

3rd Point Of View....

It was already four and Esmera's alarm clock began to go off. She slowly got out of bed and made breakfast for Ema and herself. She made some rice, salmon and salad with miso soup. For lunch, she made taiyaki and riceballs. 'I know that it isn't much but, it's just for today.' Esmera thought to herself as she wrapped the lunchboxes. She went upstairs to wake up Ema. "Ema, wake up. It's time to eat." Esmera said as she knocked on the door. Ema was already up and was getting dressed. "Coming." Ema said as she began to pick up her bag. She made sure to take Juli with her. Shiroku, started to stretch and went to them. "So, what are we eating?" Ema asked her sister. "I made some salmon, rice, salad and miso soup. For lunch, I made some taiyaki and riceballs. I know that it isn't much but it is just for today." Esmera said as she gave Ema an apologetic smile. "No, it's alright. I love those anyways and they are my favorites." Ema said with a smile. They all began to eat and when they were done, they washed their dishes. The movers, were at the house so they began to help them. Esmera walked Ema to Hinode High School and left to her own. "I should hurry up and head to the Student Council Office." Esmera said as she walked through the Gates. Ema was already sitting in her class, and went deep in thought. 'I wonder, who they are? Will they like us? What will happen? Will I have fun with Esmera as well?' Ema thought to herself as she looked out the window. Esmera on the other hand, was very excited about having brothers. They both were in deep thought about the events that would unfold. They are no longer alone and have new siblings. They were nervous, that much was true but they were also extremely happy and excited to meet them. 'I hope that we can fit in and act like a real family.' Esmera and Ema both thought. Their teachers all came in and they started to teach their class. As soon as the lesson started, both girls, began to take notes.