Bachelors and Bachelorettes

That fight brought us closer together. It was something that needed to happen. I only got to see the rough and somewhat emotional side of Mori in the dojo. He always let out most things there. I never got to see him be vulnerable, but that was something our fight did show me. I also knew he cared, but it really put things into perspective of how much.  So, it wasn’t fun fighting with him, but I was glad it happened.

It was about two weeks after my parents had visited that the energy surrounding us ramped up again. It had been dead silent compared to our normal chaos after their visit. There were whispers about us, yes, but for some reason, their visit drew the attention away from us. Those two weeks were so peaceful. Now everything was getting back to normal. There were normal squeals, normal tea with normal snacks, and normal obnoxious flirting. The only not normal thing was Kyoya and Tamaki requesting me. Tamaki was whatever, but Kyoya had only acknowledged me when he wanted something. Or if I was somehow in trouble with him.

After club, I made my way to the table where the two of them were waiting. Tamaki was ready to burst with excitement, so I figured I wasn’t in trouble. “What can I do for you guys?” I tried to be nonchalant about my question, but Kyoya still terrified me. I’m sure I could win in a fight, but I’m also sure he could destroy my family penny by penny if I gave him reason to. 

“We are in need of your assistance, and this job is to be kept quiet from the others, especially Mori-senpai.” Kyoya stated. They need my help? And it’s a secret? This can only mean trouble for me.

I nodded for them to continue, and Tamaki looked ready to explode. He managed to explode quietly. “We are going to throw Mori-senpai a bachelor party! Isn’t that fun!? It’s an American wedding custom, like a last hurrah as a single man or woman. Your part in it is that we need you to get Senpai to the party without arousing suspicion. We want it to be a surprise.”

I nodded again. “I should be able to manage that. I’ll need the when and where, and then we’ll be good to go. Although, you guys do know we have a few months more until the wedding, right? I know the ceremony is right after we graduate, but that’s still a ways away.”

“We are well aware, Ms. (L/N). However, the end of the school year is a busy time for the host club. Even some of our weekends are booked with events already. Right after summer vacation is our calmest time, so it’s best to pull him for a party while all the hosts are free. Minus Ms. Fujioka of course.”

Tamaki’s sparkle seemed to fade a little when he remembered Haruhi was a girl and couldn’t attend a bachelor party. Unless they planned on jumping out of a cake, which they would never do. “Momma-” He whimpered.

“There’s no buts about it, Daddy.” He rolled his eyes as he said the nickname. “Bachelor’s parties are for men only.”

“But what if I dress up as a woman for (Y/N)-senpai’s-” Kyoya slammed his hand over Tamaki’s mouth and pulled his pissed but still smiling face.

“Tamaki, I said no buts.”

I hummed “okay” and set off to find Mori, who seemed to have left without me. That’s odd. He never does that. Something isn’t right here. I asked the twins if they’d seen him, and they shrugged.

“He went towards the classrooms,” Hikaru said.

“He was with a guest.” Kaoru chimed in.

I thanked them both and headed off towards the empty classrooms. I passed almost eight rooms before I found them. And they were kissing. I was going to be so upset, but then I saw that Mori wasn’t kissing back. He was almost shocked still. His hands were pushing at her shoulders, but her arms were in a death grip around his neck. She must be strong to keep Takashi from pushing her away. He saw me and his eyes widened. He pushed harder but she just kept going. It was obvious he wanted her to stop but didn’t want to hurt her. Does she even know I’m in the room? Because I want to hurt her. So I grabbed the yardstick by the chalkboard and made my way behind Mori. I swung and missed his neck, meaning I hit my target. “Kote!”