Is that him?

Fran: Where are we going?

Violetta: We need to go on airport.

Fran: Are we waiting for someone?

Violetta: Yes, for Leon.

Fran: Violetta, I know it's hard for you but he isn't here anymore.

Violetta: But he was calling me at 3 am, and it was his voice.

Fran: And it wasn't just a dream?

Violetta: No, I know it.

Fran: OK, I'm gonna believe it's real, but how he can know where you are?

Violetta: I told him that I'm in Sevilla.

Fran: Great. I'm going with you on airport but if someone would kidnap us, I will hate you.

At airport:

Fran: It's 14:36, airplane landed before 10 minutes and he isn't here.

Violetta: But he told me to wait for him at afternoon, and next airplane will land at 7 pm. I don't understand.

Fran: Someone was making fun of you, it's good that no one hurt us. Come on, we will go home.

Violetta: OK.

Fran: Or no, someone is coming from airport, in black T- shirt and black jeans and black cap.

Violetta: That's not his style, he doesn't like wearing all black dress, and caps too. Can he just turn around to us, I can't recognize him just by his back and ass.

Fran: But you should, you are his girlfriend.

Violetta: Really Fran?

He turned to us it's him. It's my Leon. I ran to him and hugged him. I can't describe my feelings, I feel weird and happy in the same time.

Violetta: I can't believe it.

Leon: But you should.

Fran: WTF, you are alive? How?

Leon: It was a miracle, they thought that I died, but next day I woke up.

Fran: That doesn't make sense but I'm gonna believe it.

But I don't believe it. He is other, he looks other...

Fran: Your parents aren't at home?

Violetta: What? Oh, mum texted me that they are going to Madrid for work with Fede for 5 days.

Fran: That means you can stay here Leon, we will have fun.

Violetta: Yeah. The flight was long and you must be tired and hungry, I will cook you something.

Leon: No, I'm good, don't worry, I just want to be with you.

Fran: Ehm...

Leon: And with Fran.

Fran: That's better.