Legacy

Fede: I didn't expect that when I will come back, Leon will be alive, and vampire. But I'm happy for you. But I don't understand why Leon is living in hotel, he could live here.

Violetta: He lived here for 3 days, but he was scared of dad and his parents gave him a lot of money.

German: Kids, we need to talk to you.

Fede: Is something bad?

Maria: No, everything is fine, we just need to tell you something important.

Violetta: Mum, you are pregnant?

German: Are you, Maria?

Maria: No, I'm not and I don't want to. Please German, tell it.

German: Your grandma just died and she leave you legacy, she didn't like me but she loved you.

Fede: I'm sorry.

German: It's OK, I don't need it, but you will. Federico, she leeve you half of her money and overwrite grandpa's business on you. That's means you can start work in company with me, but you will be boss.

Fede: That's great and don't worry dad, I will never fire you.

German: Of course you won't because I would kill you. And Violetta, you will have second half of money, jewelry after grandma and her second little house here in Sevilla. She and grandpa were living there where they had business trips here.

Violetta: She leave me so much, I don't deserve it.

Fede: Yeah, you don't.

Maria: Federico! You deserve it and she knew that you are more responsible.

Fede: And what about her big house in Madrid?

Maria: She sold it, it was too big house and no one from us needed it. Boys you need to talk about company and I need to talk to Violetta.
_______________________________________

Maria: I'm so glad that she leave you her house.

Violetta: Why?

Maria: I know you want to live alone.

Violetta: I was thinking about it before but it doesn't mean that I don't wanna live with you and dad.

Maria: I understand you, you are adult and responsible, not like Fede which is good, I need one of my baby with me. But you want to live alone?

Violetta: That before means before Leon, now I would like to live with him, but if you don't think it's good...

Maria: No, you are 19, I was married in that age so is not that bad. At least you don't need to marry Leon just to live with him.

Violetta: Sometimes you are really modern.