Normal school

Violetta: I don't want to go.

Federico: Vilu, it's just school.

Violetta: But for normal people, and we can't be with them.

Federico: It's 21 st century, we can and plus some they are too hot like us.

Violetta: You want to date with normal girl?

Federico: Not girl, girls. I am handsome and I have my vampire charm, it will be easy. You should take advantage of your charm too, and finally have a boyfriend.

Violetta: I don't need man to be happy.

Federico: But I would be happy because I would have a peace of you.

Violetta: So funny.

That school looks normal and boring. And I must study so boring subjects, like math and history... But good is that my first lesson in this stupid school is biology. I hate humans, but I love how they can breath or their heart can beat, and especially blood, but I shouldn't think about it, I am vegetarian. But how does human blood taste?

Fran: Hi, you must be that new girl, Violetta Muzlera.

Violetta: Yes. And you are who?

Fran: I am Francesca, and we are in the same class, come with me. And you can sit with me.

Violetta: And what you are learning now in biology?

Fran: We just start heart and then we will have blood circulation in body.

Violetta: Great, my favourite.

So, I have I will describe it here, I am here just 4 hours and I can't stand it here. I almost fall asleep on math, and normally I don't need to sleep. And Fran is really talkative, she knows everything about everyone, but she isn't popular like some Ludmila.

Fran: Vilu, are you here?

Violetta: Yes, I was just looking for my brother, I see him, he already found friends here?

Fran: You two must be different from each other.

Violetta: He loves being center if attention, but me not.

Fran: Me too, I just prefer one good friend.

Violetta: You mean me?

Fran: Yes.

Violetta: Fine, that's cool. Look at that boy, he is from morning in books.

Fran: That's Leon, he doesn't look like swot but he is, because he wants be a doctor, he would be handsome doctor.

Violetta: Maybe, I don't care.