Sleepover

Violetta: So, what is normally doing on sleepover?

Fran: First I am going to choose movie and you will do a popcorn.

Violetta: OK, but would you mind if there will be a little animal blood in my popcorn?

Fran: No if I will have cheese popcorn.

Violetta: I'm back, with popcorn and what movie you choosed?

Fran: What about Twilight?

Violetta: Really?

Fran: No, I'm kidding. I hope you won't have fun of me but I really wantee to see Frozen 2.

Violetta: Me too, that's great!
______________________________________

Violetta: Olaf was, is and will be cute and funny forever. Aren't we too old for this?

Fran: Maybe, but I don't care. But we can talk about something important for our age.

Violetta: And about what?

Fran: Did you had boyfriend before Leon?

Violetta: No, I was always with Fede and his friends so I didn't need love. And what about you and Diego? You didn't told me more about him.

Fran: He looks like a bad boy but actually he is good, especially to me. I love him so much, I didn't loved Marco like him before. And our first was something special.

Violetta: So you did it?

Fran: Yes, before week. And you are doing it to with Leon so...

Violetta: Actually no.

Fran: Oh, I am sorry if I insulted you.

Violetta: No, you can't insult me. But I was thinking about it, I almost died without trying it.

Fran: It's about you, if you want it and you are ready, everything will be fine.

Violetta: Sometimes I need girls talk. And now you must tell me everything about that night with Diego, you can't hide that from me.

Fran: Fine.

Federico's pov:

Federico: Hi love.

Ludmila: Fede, how did you find where I am?

Federico: Vampire instinct. I loved you and you tried to kill my sister. And if you would kill her, you would try to kill me and my family.

Ludmila: I had reasons.

Federico: Your mother had cancer, we tried to help her to change her into vampire just for you, because you were too young, but we couldn't help her, it was too late. I know you had sad life without mum, but you shouldn't devised bad stories and have normal life.

Ludmila: I changed.

Federico: No, you didn't. And you must pay for what you did to Vilu, like your father. Bye Ludmila.

And then I killed my ex. I can't be sad, because she didn't loved me like I loved her.