Wake up

There she is, my love, in coma. I don't know why her, she is good, she never done something bad. It's fifth day of her coma, and it's much worse and worse for me. When I was holding her pale hand, I felt she squeezed my hand. She is slowly opening her eyes.

Leon: My love, you are finally awake, how do you feel? I will call doctor.

Violetta's pov:

How do I feel? Weak, tired and thirsty.

Faustus: Leon, I'm sorry but you need to go, I must do some examination.

Violetta: Why did he left?

Faustus: Cause I know you were going to drink his blood for your thirsty. Am I right?

Violetta: Maybe. But I really need a blood, I have soar throuth.

Faustus: I just put you some blood instead of infusion. You shouldn't use your boyfriend like food.

Violetta: I never drunk his blood and I love him. When he could came back?

Faustus: Tomorrow and your human friends too, but you can see your family now.

Maria: Vilu, you are finally awake.

Violetta: How long I was in coma?

Maria: Just 5 days.

Violetta: And when I can go to school?

German: You are never going to that school, it's dangerous. You will study home with Federico.

Violetta: No dad please, I want to be with my friends and it's just 3 months to end high school. And Ludmila isn't that dangerous, I will destroy her life with your help.

German: Fine, you persuaded me, I am so excited to hurt that bitch.

Maria: Watch your tongue!

Federico: You said it was Ludmila?

Violetta: Yes Fede, I didn't devised it, I know how much you love her.

Federico: Loved her, I can't be with someone who hurt my family.

Next day:

Violetta: Leon, Fran, you came!

Fran: Of course we came, someone was talking about you from morning.

Leon: I was worried about you.

Violetta: Everything is fine now.

I missed him, my love. I never thought that I would love someone like him. When he went, Fran stayed to talk about what happened.

Fran: So it was Ludmila? I know that she hates vampires but that's too much. She is psycho. I am sure you are going to hurt her.

Violetta: Of course.

Fran: And you should tell Leon that you are vampire.

Violetta: I know but what if he will react bad?

Fran: He won't react like Ludmila.And he loves you, he will be good with it.