Somewhat Important!

Alright, so I was rewatching Ouran and while watching the first episode I realized I needed to change some things. So this is also I guess an announcement to those who read this.

I will have to change the order of events for this compared to how the anime goes so,
When Haruhi first come across the Host Club she meets them probably during study hour or seminar, and then later on once the club opens she comes back with the stuff Tamaki asked for, and that's when she meets Princess Seika Ayanokoji. Well, I wanted Yon to meet miss jealous so I'll have to change that up.
I'll keep the part where Haruhi meets the club during study hour/seminar but when Ayanokoji will be introduced a few days later once Yon joins the club. I know I should of just made Yon come to school on the first day but I thought he'd get more attention if he joined later on, and he'd have to introduce himself to the class along with the fact he'd get to spend more time with his father if he skipped the first few days of school.
Now this will also change the story a bit so that's a bit of a heads up.

I decided to just rewrite the story since I figured no one was going to comment soon enough. The characters(Yon, Rin, Yon's dad) will be less occ since when I wrote this it was just a blob and I didn't know what I was doing really so, yeah. And if the characters(host club) didn't seem to be acting as they would then I'm sorry for that too, I'll be fixing this up and publishing the first chapter rewrite soon, probably before Saturday and that isn't an empty promise.

I hope you read this and if you did thank you. Please be patient for the first chapter, I will also rewrite the profile and have that put up before tomorrow. Have a great time wherever you are.

-32yearsoflove/Author-san