Chapter Two

((((Sorry the picture is blurry))))

---Previously---------------
(Yon's Point of View)

"Welcome!~" A chorus or male voices spoke in front of me. My eyes widened in shock and my face was tinted red. "Oh, its just a boy" A pair of ginger twins said in union. "That's no way to welcome a new guest." A blonde sat in a chair and smiled kindly at me. Then he walked towards me. "Hello young prince, whats your name?" he asked with a smooth voice. "Y-yon, Yon Shirimi".

(Tamaki's Point of View)
"Y-yon, Yon Shirimi" His small voice said with a stutter. "Well young Yon, may I ask Why were you crying? Such a cute boy like you should have no other reason then happiness to cry." I asked half-feeling worried for the fellow student and half-doing my job as a host. "N-nothing!" He squeaked as his face started turning more red.
-----

"Is that so?" I asked the smaller boy again. "..." The boy looked to the side starring at the ground and all he did was mumble incoherent words. "Its alright if you don't want to talk about it" I said embracing him with a gentle hug. "So, what type of boys are you into?" I asked smiling at him. His face was in shock from what I said, so I named the 'types' off. "Are you into the Cool Type? The Strong and Silent Type? The boy Lolita? The Mischievous Type? Or the Natural Type?" I named all off but me. "Or maybe your into someone like me, The Princely Type~" I spoke with grace as I finished all of the Host club. 

I opened my eyes for a dramatic effect but saw him in tears, and not happy tears if I may add that. "Whats wrong!?" I asked holding his shoulders. 

His face only scrunched up as if he was about to explode with loud sobs. His body started quivering and he looked down so I couldn't see his face. "Shirimi-san, are you o-". "Tamaki, I think your only making it worse." Kyoya said and shut his book with a small *snap*, but when he did so Shirimi flinched. "Kyoya, your scaring him!" I said scolding the boy my age. 

"Hi, my name is Mitsunki Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey!" I heard the small voice of Honey-senpai in front of me. I looked to see him standing between me and Shirimi, with his hand extended. "H-hi, I'm Yon Shirimi, call me w-what you want." Shirimi replied, shaking the little boys hand. I let go of his shoulders and stepped back. 

"Do you like cake?" Honey-senpai asked. "Uh y-yeah, sorta" Shirimi said not certain.
"Do you want some? Me and Takashi were just eating some." He continued. I walked over to my emo corner and sat down poking the ground, mumbling, "Honey-senpai took him from me. Honey-senpai has everything under control. Honey-senpai will cheer him up, no need for me."

(Honey's Point of View)

I walked in between Tama-chan and the new costumer-chan. His eyes were wide and tears threatened to fall. His mouth was quivering and he looked stressed. "Hi, my name is Mitsunki Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey!" I cheered with my hand extended. 

"H-hi, I'm Yon Shirimi, call me w-what you want." He replied, shaking my hand. Tama-chan let go of his shoulders and stepped back. As we talked he lost the look he had, now his mouth was gently curved into a soft smile, and his eyes were normal.

"Do you like cake?" I asked. "Uh y-yeah, sorta" Yo-chan said not certain.
"Do you want some? Me and Takashi were just eating some." I continued, while Tama-chan walked over to his emo corner and sat down poking the ground, and mumbling. 

"A-actually I just had lunch, sorry Honey-kun" Yo-chan said 'lunch' in a sorta choked up way. "Well that's okay! You can still sit by me, if you want!" I said smiling. "I-I don't mind." He said smiling back at me. I grabbed his hand and skipped off to my table. Takashi sat on the other side of the table instead of next to me, because of Yo-chan.