Chapter 5

Samiksha parked her scooter in the garage between her parents cars. She immediately ran into the house, dinner time happened to be a very special time for her.

Pankhuri was always in college during the day and her parents at work, her father, has his own business company and her mother, her own boutique. Dinner was the only time they were all together and they all cherish the time.

Samiksha locked the door as she went into the house, she saw her mom and sister were seated at the dinner table, her father was out on a business trip.

"hi mom" samiksha said as she hugged her mom.

"hi didi" pankhuri said as samiksha touched her cheeks.

"Hey baby" samiksha replied as she headed upstairs to her room.

Some few minutes later, samiksha came down to the dinning table, her black gown had been changed into her sleep wear, a tissue top and cotton pants.

Samiksha sat down beside her sister, she collected the cell phone her sister was typing into.

"It's time for dinner not time to use your phone" samiksha told her pouting sister.

"Didi how did your meeting with karan go?" pankhuri inquired.

Samiksha recalled how karan had thought she was a secretary.

"it was okay " samiksha replied.

"just okay?" pankhuri asked. "or you mean it Was amazing" she added.

"Tell us how your meeting went" samiksha's mother urged.

"it was Good, we didn't really talk, but he's a very friendly man" samiksha said as she served her self food.

"Didi promise me that you will let me meet him"

"I promise" samiksha crossed her heart. And they all had their dinner.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Karan honked the car horn, the watchman soon opened the gate and he drove in, he parked his car, came out and locked it.

"Watchman!!" he called out"

"ji sir?" the watchman came running.

"kya tumane mere patni ko dekha hai? (have you seen my wife)

"Nahin sir, nahin aaj" (no sir not today)

"Dhanyavaad" (thank you)

Karan walked into the house, unlocked the door and locked it after he walked in.

Karan dialed his wife's number, and placed the phone on his ear.

"Hello darling, I can't come home today and in the next five days, did you meet your Co actor how was she, anyway baby can I call you back, I'm actually in the middle of something important here. Bye"

Karan dropped his phone on the couch after his wife hanged up, his mind drifted off to the woman he just met earlier in the day".

Samiksha jaiswal.

He took his phone from the couch, logged into facebook and Search samiksha jaiswal, her picture showed on one of the accounts and sent her a friend request.

Few minutes later, a message popped up on the screen of his phone and Karen smiled to himself as he read the the message.

Samiksha jaiswal accepted your friend request.

Happy Easter everyone. Another update. I thank everyone of you who read my story, who voted and also comment on it. I'm truly grateful. In less than two weeks i have twenty votes and 230+ reads.
I am indeed grateful and this chapter is for all of you.

Stay blessed, happy and safe in this Easter season.

I love y'all.💛💜💚💖💗💕💟💝💞😍😘❤