chapter 28

Karan walked around the dark hallway of the ware house bella had texted him the address.

As he walked further, he noticed a figure sitting on a chair. He walked over to the person and from the little light in the room he saw it was samiksha.

"samiksha!" He whispered and moved closer grabbing her weak body in an embrace.

"I am so going to kill Bella when I see her, how can she do something like this to you, she's a very heartless woman. I have to get you out of here but first I need to untie your hands so you can message pankhuri the address sent by bella so she can get the police here." Karan said and gave his phone to samiksha who quickly hid it as they heard footsteps approaching them.

Karan ran out after kissing samiksha's forehead, he walked away from the dark hallway into a less darker room as he yelled Bella's name.

"Bella i am here now, you can let samiksha go, you want me to get married to you, i am here to do just that"

"Karan baby, i missed you so much, the pandit ji is here to get you and I married, i don't know what spell samiksha casted on you that made you fall for her, but I know you love only me" Bella clad in a bridal wear said coming into the dark room and switching on the lights to show an already set mandap.

"bella drop all this love act you know very well that we both don't love each other, you are just after my money." karan said irritatedly.

"yes its true I'm after your money, since the day we got divorced, my modelling deals have been cancelled, nobody wants to hire me any more, but if we are back together, then everyone would want to have me as their model, moreover things were going fine before that bitch came into your life, that bitch is the reason for our separation." bella said.

"watch what you say Bella remember the person you are calling bitch is my fiancee, and I am accepting your terms because I love her so shut your mouth and get on with this marriage"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Samiksha carefully typed into Karan's phone, she didn't copy the message like it was sent but instead used encrypted words, it was a way both she and her sister communicated when they didn't want any other person to pick up on their conversation. She finished typing and sent the message to her sister.

Seeing the message pankhuri would understand and get the police to save she and Karan from the evil hands of bella, samiksha was very sure.

She could hear the distance voice of karan and Bella arguing and she knew karan was buying them more time for the police and pankhuri.

Stupid bella, she made the mistake of kidnapping her and then she hid her in a location that was close to her house the so called warehouse Bella hid her in was just a few kilometers away from her house. And pankhuri would not find it hard to locate her.

"you have been surrounded by the police, drop whatever weapon you have with you, any movement you make might cost you your life. Put your hands above your head and move out slowly."

A bright smile spread across samiksha's lips maybe the first that day, finally she would be out of here and will be with her family and most especially her love. 

"Did you call the police here?" bella asked.

"no, but I'm sure someone else did" karan said with a smirk on his lips.

"this act of yours will cost you the life of your dear fiancee."

"there's nothing you can do now the police are outside and I'm sure they have nabbed your thugs now it will be good for you to just surrender your self to avoid embarrassment"

"Sir, we have taken two of the thugs into custody, but we can't seem to find ms jaiswal" police inspector said coming into the room.

"i know where she is just arrest this greedy woman here."

"i will get you for this karan remember this, i will get you"

"inspector handle her very well she is a cunning woman" karan said before walking in out to get samiksha.

Samiksha saw him, her Prince Charming Walking towards her to get her out of the suffocating place, her one true love.

Karan untied her legs and carried her bridal style out of the warehouse, her hands around his neck and her eyes taking in his handsome facial features.

Getting out, bella glared at her hatred clearly visible in her eyes. While pankhuri and samiksha's parents looked at them with admiration.

Not edited

Hey guys! Finally another update. I'm so sorry I didn't update on time, i had some kind of writer's block.

I missed writing and also today is my birthday so I decided to give you guys an update on my special day.

So here it is. Samiksha has been saved. yay! Just two more updates and this story will end.😢😢😢

Bella has been arrested now its time for our lovely couple to be together and spend quality time with each other.

There is a second lockdown here just for school students so i have enough time to update and give this story a happy ending.

A second wave of corona virus is likely to happen so guys  stay safe everyone, don't go out of your homes and use your face mask when going out.