Chapter 6

Samiksha was seated at the reception, all the casts and crew were going to meet at Mr tewari's office, and they were all going to go to the shooting location.

Samiksha looked at her wrist the watch on her wrist read '11:20', she looked around and she only saw the crew members present non of the other actors and actresses were around yet even Karan.

Samiksha remembered how a simple friend request on facebook made both she and Karan friends within a short while.

Both of them made it a priority to chat with the other. They had exchanged contact details and also email addresses, Karan had made samiksha his friend on whatsapp immediately he got her phone number.

"hello pretty lady!" Karan said.

"HI" samiksha giggled.

"so? Are you ready for the first episode of zindagi ki Mehak?" Karan asked.

"Yes I am" samiksha said as she looked at the script that was being handed to she and Karan.

Soon, all the other cast arrived and they were all ready to go to chandi chowk the shooting location.

Samiksha went with karan in his car, since she came in a taxi , she had to follow Karan because he was the only person she knew.

They all got to chandi chowk and the first episode of zindagi ki mehak was completed, they all lodged in a hotel.

Karan and samiksha room was close to each other and Karan came to call samiksha for dinner.

Karan knocked on the door of samiksha's hotel room.

"Who is it?" samiksha asked.

"it's me" Karan replied. Would you like to go for dinner? Karan asked.

"of course I would, I'll be out in a few seconds"

Samiksha came out and they both went to the hotel's restaurant.

"I miss dinner with my family" samiksha whined childishly .

Karan laughed out.

"you know, you sound like my sisters three years old child" karan laughed.

"oh do I? " samiksha asked as she slapped laughing Karan's arm continuously.

"Please, you don't sound like a child, now stop hitting me" karan pleaded as he still giggled and samiksha pouted.

"dinner time is like my family the most valuable piece of gold, we get to talk about what happened in each of us lives during the day. Samiksha pouted again.

"don't you miss having dinner with your family" samiksha asked and she noticed that Karan's smiling face had dropped.

"its okay if you don't want to talk about it, I can understand" samiksha said as she gestured to the waiter standing at the center of the restaurant to come"

"I miss spending time with my family, it's just that for some time now we've not been in touch" Karan said.

"why not call them!" samiksha said and Karan glared at her.

"I have not seen or heard from my family in four years" Karan added.

"What?!" samiksha yelled and she gained the attention of other people in the restaurant.

"its actually been since the time I got married to my wife"

"why would your family go cold on you? Or did you two not seek their blessings" samiksha gasped.

"We got married with my family's consent, it's just that, they said they all didn't like her" Karan said.

Samiksha didn't say anything, but she kept on wondering why Karan's family didn't like his wife.

They both ordered their food, and went back to the hotel bidding goodnight to each other.

Hola everyone, another update here.

Guys, please don't be mad at me, I've only acted in school play and not in a real movie, so I don't know how a real film shoot is like, but I'll try to know more information about it.

Please everyone keep safe, stay at home.

#selfquarantine #stayathome #coronavirusisreal #staysafe

Bye love y'all 💖💟💝💞💕💜💛💚❤😍😘