Chapter 2

Kyra: So last Chapter I promised to tell Raven what her next dare is and we also got another dare!!!!!

Kyra: How should we wake them up?

Jason: (Lightbulb appears over his head) We tie Raven on top of Beastboy and Star on top of Robin to make Jen happy

Jen: YESSSSS WE'RE BRINGING THESE SHIPS TO LIFE PEEPS!!!!!

Kyra: BBRAE AND ROBSTAR FOREVER!!!! Wait but what do we do with the others?

Jen: I have an idea

*20 mins later*

Raven is tied on top of Beastboy and Starfire is tied on top of Robin. Kid Flash and Jinx are tied back to back with food just out of Kid Flash's reach. Speedy is tied to Aqualad with his hair messed up and a mirror and hairbrush just out of his reach while "Mr Salmon" and some other fishy friends are in Aqualad's mouth. Cyborg and Bumblebee are tied together and they're covered in honey. Mas y Menos are tied up by the hands away from each other and Terra is tied to a very uncomfortable chair, gagged, and stuffed in a cupboard (sorry to all the Terra fans).

Kyra: You do know that the stuff we did are really random like covering Cyborg and Bee in honey?

Jen: Meh they look funny though

Kyra: True. Hey I'm gonna post this on Insta and Facebook😈

Jason: 3...2....1...

Jen: WAKE UP YOU LAZY PEEPS OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFER SEVERE TORTURE AND WE HAVE DARESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Titans (Even though Jinx isn't a Titan): STOP WAKING US UP SO EARLY!!!!! ITS 05:00!!!!!!

Kyra: Wake up and see the positions you're in

Raven: (Sees she's on top of Beastboy then TV breaks with her magic) AARRRGGHHH IM ON TOP OF BEASTBOY GET OFF ME GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!!!! (Secretly thinking: He looks so cute from up here I lo- wait what am I thinking?!!!)

Cyborg: NOOOO MY LOVELY TV!!!! RAVEN WHYYYYYYY??!!!! AND WHY AM I COVERED IN.........honey?

Kid Flash: Foooood! I can't reach you, I'm gonna starve to death now....I can feel it, ahhhh I'm dying......

Jinx: Shut up and stop acting like a 3 year old. Wait maybe you are a 3 year old

Speedy: I need my mirror I need my mirror I NEED MY MIRROR RIGHT NOWWW I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD FOR STARFIRE OR ELSE SHE WON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE

Aqualad: (Spits out fish) Bleh......wait. No. No. NOOOOO MR SALMON AND BOB AND LARRY AND RAVEN AND RAVEN 1 AND RAV-

Raven: I'm not a fish!!! (Breaks Cyborg's phone with magic)

Cyborg: NOOOO MY PHONE IT HAS PICTURES OF MY BAB- I MEAN MY T CAR!!!! RAVEN!!!

Aqualad: I may have named a few fish after Raven.....

Beastboy: Ewww your a creep dude

Robin and Star: (Just kissing each other)

Jen: THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!! THE SHIP HAS SAILEDDD!!!!!!

Mas y Menos: ........