Twelefth-Puzzle

Wang Yibo came to hospital a little bit early in the morning. It was only 8 and he already roaming in the still not too busy hospital's corridors.

He knocked at the door of a room after ushered the police officers that guarded the room to go for rest and breakfast. There was no answer from inside. He pushed the door gently and found the Agent was dressing up into his usual suits whenever he goes to work.

"What are you doing? You are not well yet!" Wang Yibo rushed to Xiao Zhan.

"I'm ok already! I have to find the girl before she be killed!" Replied Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan!" Wang Yibo yelled, but paused immediately. He rubbed his nape awkwardly when the agent stared at him.

"Umm... I mean, Agent Xiao. You're wound still in bad state. You can't continue investigate the case right now. Let me do it! I promise! I will solve the case and bring justice for everyone by capturing the culprit!" Said Wang Yibo.

"I won't let you work alone and put yourself in danger, Detective. The Pastor is a very dangerous person. Very cunning and smart! I have checked his biography in police secret base. Zhu Zan Jin is a transferee Pastor from Kuanjie Church in Dongcheng. He is my sister's killer, too...! His real name is Jin Guangyao. You can't take him recklessly. People trust him and won't believe what you say about him!" Explained Xiao Zhan.

"But... But..." Wang Yibo stuttered.

"No but! Now we go to the Court first for Wen Zhuliu's restraining letter. We got the evidence!" Said Xiao Zhan, dangled the ziplock bag in his hand with the Forensic report.

"But how will you..." Wang Yibo's words were cut off by the Agent's lips that planks on his.

"Your punishment!" Said Xiao Zhan, smirked. Then he walked out of the room after he snatched the flowers from the side table.

While the Detective still froze in a daze. He touched his lips and grinned stupidly.

"Hey! Can you prolong the punishment?" Shouted the Detective and runs to catch up with the Agent.

*****

The crazy bangs on the door of an apartment woke the house's owner up with curses in his mouth. He opened the door abruptly.

"You are fuckin..-!" He stunned when he saw there were 4 men in front of his door with two men were in Police Uniform.

"Wen Zhuliu! You are under arrest!" Wang Yibo showed him a piece of paper which was the restraining order from the Court.

"You're fucking cops...!" Wen Zhuliu closed the door but the detective and two other cops restrained it.

Wen Zhuliu ran to his bedroom and locked the door.

"Wen Zhuliu! You can't escape! We got the evidence!" Shouted the detective, banging the room door.

The three men tried to break the door by crashed it multiple times.

BANG!

A sound of gunshot came from inside the room. The cops outside were shocked. They crashed the door harder until finally it flung open.

There, on the floor they saw Wen Zhuliu laid with blood flows from the back of his head. He shot himself through his mouth and ended on the back of his head.

The two police officers checked the condition out,and they looked at the agent and the detective while shaking their heads.