Sixtieth-Puzzle

Wang  Yibo froze when he saw the man behind the chair. His hand already slipped behind his jacket and he held the butt of the gun.

The man on the chair raised up and walked slowly, as if he counted every step he made. He smirked at the detective mischievously. He stood a few steps in front of the detective. He tucked his hands in his jogger.

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo hissed. He tried to mange his voice to not come out shivered.

Aihara chuckled. He looked away for a second and back staring at Wang Yibo with a sharp gaze.

"Why do you ask me? Is it you who supposed to take care of him? Isn't he your bae?" said Aihara, in a mocking tone.

"Don't fool around, Aihara! You know what I mean!" Wang Yibo clenched his teeth.

"Well, well...! If you want to have a lover, you should know how to take care of him, Wang Yibo. Or... Shpould I call you Detective Wang Yibo?" Aihara raised one of his brows, still smirking mischievously.

Wang Yibo gulped the bile down his throat. He should have known, that Aihara would be a able to reveal his profile very soon because he came from the very town Aihara has built his power in. And he might known about Xiao Zhan, too.

Damn! He must known about Xiao Zhan, too. No doubt. It's easy for him to check out about us...  The detective thought to himself.

"Why! Do you wonder why I knew about you?" Aihara chuckled. He stepped forward, closer to the detective. Then he held Wang Yibo's hand that slipped behind his jacket and pulled it out.

And as has been put the spell on, Wang Yibo didn't do the fight. He let Aihara pulled his hand out and let him taking the gun from its holster. He only able to look at the man.

Aihara raised the gun on his hand, He checked the ammo inside the gun. His eyes squinted when he saw there was a missing bullet from its barrel. He glanced at the detective who still stunned.

"Did you kill someone already, Detective? Or you just wasted your bullet to open the back gate?" asked Aihara, then he chuckled. He placed the gun on a table.

"Just tell me already! Where di you hide Xiao Zhan??" Wang Yibo glared at the man.

"Take it easy, Detective... I know you are still very young. But as a detective, you should know how to hold your emotion...! You have to solve every case cool-headed, right?" Aihara said. He smirked at the detective. "Too bad... A while ago he was still in his room. But now he had escaped with help from one of my men. But, at least... I have you as a bait to lure him back to me. And he'll definitely comes over. For you, Detevtive...!" Aihara whispering the last three words beside Wang Yibo's ear.

The door suddenly flung open. Aihara walked away from Wang Yibo to the door.

"Send him to the basement...!" said Aihara while exiting the room which functioned as a library.

Two big men approaching Wang Yibo and held his arms from both side. Wang Yibo did the fight too escape from the men's grip, but the men size weren't his match, and moreover there was a out of a gun placed on his forehead. So, he had no choice, but followed the men when they escorted him out of the room and walked in the corridor.

The men brought him to a basement, a stuffy and dark room. The smell was very unpleasant with the dust and old stuff smell. And he could smell the scent of blood, too. The only lighting was a single old light bulb hanging in the middle of the room.

The men dragged him to one corner where there was the chained handcuffs hung on the wall. They slammed Wang YIbo to the wall, and his back hit the wall quite hard, creating a grunt escaped from his mouth. The men handcuffed his hand to the wall.