Sixteenth-Puzzle

Wang Yibo ran to the altar table. He froze when he scanned the agent's condition.

"Detective...." Xiao Zhan sounded, looking at Wang Yibo with eyes half opened.

"No, no! You'll be fine, Xiao Zhan!" Wang Yibo stroke Xiao Zhan's hair, pushed them to the back and rubbed the sweat away from his forehead.

"I'm weak..." Xiao Zhan whispered.

"You are strong! The strongest person I've ever met. Hang on there! I'll unleash the chain around you,!" Said Wang Yibo.

He got up and pulled the chain although he knows that action was impossible to break the chain apart. He reach the padlock in the bottom of the table. He grabbed his gun that he left on the table next to Xiao Zhan's head, then aimed it to the padlock. He threw a few shots to break and unlock the padlock. No sound of gunshot since he used a silencer on his gun.

He quickly unchained Xiao Zhan and pulled him down. Now Xiao Zhan sat and leaned his back on the table.

"You're bleeding...!" Wang Yibo hissed. He unbuckled his belt and tied it around Xiao Zhan's injured thigh to stop the bleed. Then he tore Xiao Zhan's pants bigger which already torn by the stab.

"What are you doing...?" Xiao Zhan looked at now exposed bloodsoaked thigh.

"Hang on. Bite it!" Wang Yibo shoved his glove into Xiao Zhan's mouth. But Xiao zhan spat it out. Wang Yibo looked at the agent then turned to the glove.

"That's smell!" Xiao Zhan made a complaint.

"My glove's smell is not so bad compares to your rotten wound if I don't treat it fast!" Wang Yibo scowled. He shoved the glove back into Xiao Zhan's mouth. "I said bite it! And shut up!" He scolded the agent.

This time Xiao Zhan just obeyed him, took the smell of leader glove that mixed with the sweat into his mouth.

Wang Yibo pulled a small bottle if whiskey from his leather jacket's pocket and pulled the sponge cap off using his teeth. Then he poured the liquor on Xiao Zhan's wound. Xiao Zhan felt his soul was leaving him through the pain when the liquor touched his injured thigh. It was sting and burn his thigh out. His all muscles went tight and the veins all tearing apart. His teeth clenched hard on the glove, preventing him from scream his soul out.

Wang Yibo watched the agent's face that squirmed to the agony. It wasn't right to think of it or feel it right now. But he couldn't help with his cock which was twitching a little when he saw Xiao Zhan's expression. So he got up and pulled the glove out of the agent's mouth and replaced it with his mouth, let Xiao Zhan's bites it.

But to Xiao Zhan, when he felt the smell leather was removed and something pluffy and moist and soft touched his lips, he didn't dare to bit it. Not so hard. When he realize it was the detective's lips, he sucked it hard, but stopped bite it, created a loud moan that escaping from the two men.

"Detective..." Xiao Zhan whispered between the kiss.

"Ssshhh... Does you thigh still pain?" Wang Yibo hushed and kissed the agent again.

"Much lessened..." Replied Xiao Zhan. He pulled the detective's face closer to deepened the kiss.

They kissed passionately for a few good minutes, forgotten where they are now. Until the sound of hands clapping interrupted their making out session.

"Wow! Such a romantic and hot scene to watch! I never know the romance between man and man could turn me on!" The pastor came with the inspector.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo snapped their attention to them. Their lips were swollen, even Wang Yibo had the bite mark on his lower lip and still bleed.