Sixty9th-Puzzle

The day was too tired to shine around the city. So it asked the night to evolve the bright with the darkness while it's taking a nap. The city was just couldn't let the day gone. With a heavy heart, it replaced the day with the artificial lights and stole the power from the king of the day.

Two men got into a cafe. They came to the counter lady and said something to her, more like whispering, which responded by the lady with a nod. She pressed something like a token and let the men in. Then the two men proceeded further in and walked to the door behind the cafe. Behind the door wasn't a room, but it was like a void deck, where there was a lift that needs the code to be opened.

One of them pressed the code and the lift door opened. They got into the lift which brought them to the basement of the cafe.

Got out from the lift, the two men welcomed by the huge room where there were people, like staff working in the big office. They busy with their works didn't bother with the presence of the two men who just entered the room.

The two men pushed the big door located at the end of the room. There were people also, surrounding a long table. They turned their heads when the two came in to join them.

"Da Zhangwei! Finally, you came!" said one of the men in black suits. Oh! There were two females, too inside the room.

The man, Da Zhangwei leaned in the table and looked at the people who presented in the room one by one.

"Aihara Fumihiro is still on the run!" Da Zhangwei informed them.

"The question is... Where is he now?" asked the man in the black suit.

"We found this!" replied Da Zhangwei.

Fan Dafang who stood behind him put a notebook, supposed to be a diary on the table. Da Zhangwei opened the book.

"I don't know if he purposely left us the clue or he is just careless to lead the diary. But I guess, he's a well-organized person. So I concluded it, that he wants us to chase him....!" said Da Zhangwei. He opened the specific page and pushed the diary to the man in black.

The man, maybe the President of the dark Agent, took the diary and read the paragraph that marked by Dazhangwei.

All of my life I have been tried to find the love of my life. when I found them, I will never let them go even if I have to die in their hands...

The paragraph sounded like a desperate lover's poem. The people turned their gaze to DA Zhangwei.

"Who is the woman?" asked the female officer.

Da Zhangwei glanced at her, then turned back to the President again.

"He fell in love with an Interpol Agent from Beijing. Sean Xiao Zhan,'" said Da Zhangwei, firmly.

'Do you mean... By any chance, Aihara is a homosexual?" the President gasped.

Da Zhangwei shrugged.

"That's what I know. He happened kidnapped the agent and treat him really well in his house, but Agent Xiao managed to escape with Dafang's help...!" said Da Zhangwei.

"So? Do you think Aihara is...?" The president hung his words.

"He's in Beijing now. Where Agent Xiao Zhan is!" replied Da Zhangwei confidently.

****

Xiao Zhan just finished eating his dinner. He washed the dish and cleared up the rubbish bin. He had a big rubbish bag today and it didn't fit in the condo's small rubbish chute. He needed to get out of the house to throw the garbage in the resident's rubbish chute located at the end of the apartment units.