The Motive

[Monokumas pov]
[9:48 p.m]

"Those damn brats right after they're precious little maid dies they think its ok to just no kill upupupu then they got another thing comin!"
Monokuma screamed at the wall while his claws were out

" monokuma get your ass over here!!"A certain girl yelled monokuma then went to the girls room as fast as possible "ya what's up" he said in a monotone voice "the viewer's are getting bored" she hissed "and what do you want me to do about it girly?"

he said half pissed of cause he already knew that and also had to deal with her plain ass "idk creat a motive or something like motive #253 or #159" "fine, fine well go with motive #253 then, I'll tell them tomorrow" "tch you better, oh and monokuma don't fuck this up cuz if you do then it'll be my ass on the line u got that" "ya, ya got it boss.... bitch" "what was that u damn build a bear accident!!?" "Nothing my oh so beautiful (anoying and bitchy) master"

and like that i got the hell out of that damn room while getting yelled at "fuking bitch" i said while mumbling a bunch of other things

~time skip~

[Next day]
[Day 21]
[Time 8:37]

[Kokichi's pov]

I was currently having fun teasing himiko~chan about magic not being real while eating and boy was tenko pissed she kept calling me a "degenerate male" and kept telling me to leave himiko~chan alone or she'll beat the crap outta me so i did..... after a while and when i went back to eating i saw the bitch with pig tails

(tho i wouldnt say it out loud cuz then she would actually kill me also known as maki)

glaring at me i thought i was gonna die but didn't show it do i spoke up " nishishi hey maki~chan stop staring at me like a creepy old man"
i said with a bit of disgust in my voice which was a total lie cuz im scared out of my mind "well someone has to keep an eye on u, you little prick"

she said in a monotone voice then all of a sudden we heard that damn monokuma's voice coming from those tv's all over the school

(author chan here so like if im being honest i kinda forgot what they were called so if possible can someone tell me what they're called please anyway back to da story)

"upupupu everyone please report to the gym for a new motive" he said in his high pitch voice 'what could the motive possibly be and why is monokuma always so happy and why is he always so annoying?' I started asking myself dumb questions but was snapped back to reality when someone grabed my shoulder and bringing me back to reality so i turned around and saw saihara chan "hmm what's up saihara chan?"
I question him, he didn't seem normal he seemed scared almost "saihara chan whats wrong?"

To be continued

(Author chan) yeet thats all im out

Words 518