my good friend tsumugi

Also kokichi pov

After i left making sure shuichi wouldn't know im gone by placeing a pillow in his arm i left i met up with tsumugi in her room when she let me in her room i decided to say
"Hey tsumugi long time no see well technically were literally right be each other out there but thats beside  the point" "ya it really is well it's nice to see you again i guess, but we did just see each other like 20 minutes ago" "shush no we didn't" "pffft sure totally know do you have what i need" after she said that the atmosphere became tense to anyone else but for us it was just perfect "here" i said with a straight face tsumugi on the other hand had a smile on her face and started giggling like a crazy bitch on meth (for those that don't know what meth is it's a drug also don't do drugs kids)
After she brought her head up she squealed and i honestly thought i was deaf untill she spoke out "eeek i can't wait to watch the new episodes of Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete imasu, kyaaa" (for those don't know what that is its a yaoi anime, you can watch it on kissanime.ac or read the manga on myreadingmanga.info) "but you ain't watcing it without me hoe hehe" we both had goofy ass smiles we both waited till the anime had all the episodes what i gave her was a note that said all the episodes were out from god knows where and for the whole night we watched the anime then binged watched fairy tail again cuz thats what friends do (also for those of yall who don't like fairy tail get the fuck off my block please and for those who haven't seen the anime watch it please and thank u)
Next thing we know it were like on the part where they introduce the god slayer people with there god slayer magic who then got there ass beat by fairy tail and it was already like 7 in the morning so we both just went to sleep i fell asleep on the couch and tsumugi fell asleep on her bed but who knew just from 2 people being gone like half the day could cause such an uproar

Yee yeet watch fairy tail please u gotta it's absolutely amazing also have a nice day or night

Words 413