Hello is it me you are looking for

Ruby was your simple nurse whilst Iain was your simple paramedic.

Ruby was working on a patient as Iain stares at her and Jez said" Not again Iain."

Iain smiled and said" Ruby is so hot even for a girl." After his shift he found the blonde haired nurse and said" Hello is it me you are looking for."

Ruby smiled and said" what do you want with me?" Iain smiled and said" Wanna get to know you a bit better."

Ruby smiled and said" Well I'm going to the pub with some of my friends wanna join us." Iain nodded and joined the girls.

Ruby said" Iain this is Robyn, Louise, Alicia, Bea and Tina also we call ourselves the dream team." Iain smiles and said" Hi girls ."

After their drinks Ruby's friends went home and Iain said" starting to love you" as Ruby said" right better get home are you on shift tomorrow?"

Iain smiled and said" Yep see you tomorrow." Iain watched the blonde walking home as he sighed and smiled as Jez said" Iain you are falling for that girl I know you are."

Iain smiled and said" I know but there's something about Ruby that makes my heart sing."

Jez sighed and said" Iain go home" as Iain said" yes boss but don't forget I'm meeting this lovely girl tomorrow morning so no spying on us tomorrow."

The next morning Ruby was waiting by reception as Iain said" morning sweetie" as Ruby smiled and said" hey babe good to see you after last night."

They lent in for a kiss and Jez said" Woah save that for the bedroom." Iain smiles and said" See you babe." Ruby kissed his forehead and said" missing you already."

Tina said" woah did I see you kissing Iain the paramedic?"