Part 1

"were getting in close!"

(Dispatch): "Protect the girl get her!"

"Sir were losing him! Speed up the car!"

It was a rainy day, that would end in disaster, I was on the team " team beware it's a 127-134"

The vehicle stopped, it looks like it ran out of Gas, the man went out of the car with the 10 year old child, a gun pointing at her head, tears rolling down her face her hoodie up.

"Guns out" Ordered Boss; Noah

Noah: "don't shoot and we won't shoot!" officers surrounding him, i looked at the girl and she smiled, she whispers "forgive me for all my sins.."

She looked at me " I hope you won't be left behind" she smiled, then she dropped dead a knife was stabbed in her back, I didn't know what she meaned by that

That evil man looked at us and chuckled " You said not to shoot" I took out my gun ready to shoot him dead, but I got stopped by Isaac, he told me " this world has no light, and it might never have, we can't kill everyone who's filled with darkness, or else almost everyone would die,let's not start now" that's what I told myself, right then and there, until I met her...

_____________________________________________________________________________

My eyes were tried, i wanted to sleep but I couldn't I was reading cases and checking if thy missed anything, I groaned "ugh when will this end?" I'm only 24 who said I can handle this work, i told myself, my face was on my desk, "life isn't easy deal with it" Isaac said, he sits in front of me and his chair was turned towards me, "you should finish it now you might get more later!" Isaac said, not so supporting. "okay then, brother from another mother you come help since it seems like you have such free time on your hands" I say like i'm bribing him.

"No I don't he replays, I have a wife and 2 kids to deal with, and it's about time you get one too"

"Why can't you just marry already, so many girls fall for you" Joe said from behind

"Is that supposed to be offensive? She's out there..I think"

Noah the boss hit my desk hard enough to get my attention, "Looks like you want more work!" He says staring straight through my soul.

"Can I do something else than this?' I complain

"Look, detective Johns is injured and you can spot out things like a hawk, don't want to leave the poor guy with a pile of papers now do you?"

"yes.." I mumbled to myself "what did you say?" Noah now sounded like my mom

"ummmm- I" I got saved from a phone call Noah picked it up.

He looked shocked, it isn't good

"Isaiah(me) change of plans get your team together, there's a shooter at , Bay-land hospital, it's a male in a black suit brown hair, brown eyes, he has an AK-47-mac 11-9" By the time he finished saying that we were already in the car, speaking over the dispatch.

We got there and that hospital is huge, SWATS were there they needed extra help to search for the now-possibly killer.

The hospital went in lock-down, we burst door by door, a few dead bodies were around me, I was horrified. " We should be careful Joe" "Nah, i think it's humble dying on the Job" he answers with a Joke, the hospital was silent a little too silent, then footsteps, they were coming closer and closer, "Stop where you are!" I yelled, turns out it was just a girl "What's your name and age?" Joe said, " Autumn, 22." She answers back firmly, she sounds like she should be my boss. " What are you doing here it's not safe" I asked her "Trying to save you some time, I know where he is but you got to be quick he's about to kill- "

Then a scream, we looked at each other and ran to the noise location, we burst opened the door, it's a young nurse , and the man he had a gun pointing at her she was stuck in a corner I took action and pushed him before he was able to take a shot Joe dispatched the team that we got 'em. Joe managed to take the gun from him, unexpectedly the man took out a knife and stabbed my side, I fell to the ground, i was grunting in pain, Autumn took action, he was heading for Joe, she punched him, which sends him flying across the room, she takes out a gun

"I got him.." she whispered..

then it went black.

Hey all just started an YT channel check it out