Part 9

I woke up and it's morning the girl named Ally was still sleeping. I get myself a cup of coffee and go sit outside the balcony watching the sun rise. Finally some peace and quiet- *RiNgGgGggggg*

Great someones calling my phone it's Jacob my boss, looks like vacation  is over.

Jacob: What have you been doing this whole time?!!! He screams in my ear, i needed to pull away the phone or else my eardrum might pop.

Jacob: It has been almost a WEEK or so and you didn't capture the MAN you were supposed TOO! So tell me WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? 

Autumn: Look.. we got 2 people which we kinda saved we can change them. As for that I can always pay him an visit at his prison. Once we start building an relationship with them they can trust us, and we can lead them to God but that doesn't happen overnight.. 

Jacob: I KNOW that! Why do you think i'm telling you to get working! Now give me info about them.

Autumn: The first one is Isaiah, works as an police officer, his past unknown. healthy 23 year old male, got wounded during my mission, ended up at my place. The other one- 

He interrupted me

Jacob: ARE YOU CRAZY?! Did he find or realized your spys or something?

I mumble as I remember the computer incident...should I? But I can't lie..

"Okay so..... " 

__________________________________________

Noah's P.O.V

I'm in my office trying to do my work, but I just can't seem to stop looking at Isaiah's desk, it's empty his friends and I are worried, we went to his place but no trace of him, we also went to the last place we saw him patrolled and searched the area many times even went deep in the woods. He might not be mentally stabilized might still be facing trauma from is dark childhood. 

We're unsure to file an missing person's report knowing that we need to wait at least 48 hours, poor guy, rough childhood, and now this, just where are you Isaiah where are you?    

Lisa came in my office, I had a crush on her for 2 years, she placed more paper work and gave me my cup of coffee and lunch. "How's your day, heard Isaiah's no where to be found?" She says not looking at me while putting away files in binders on the bookshelf. 

I sigh.."Rough, you know Isaiah is our hawk eyes, our co detective even though he doesn't really know it, it's just strange you know? For him to run off like that, maybe I should file an missing persons report... I don't know, what if when I do he comes back and what if we lose evidence we could've got but was too late?" 

Lisa came beside me and patted my back, " It's going to be alright" she whispers calmly, her soft voice clams me down, that's the reason I like her.."Just pray" We both looked at each other, I was ready to kiss her but Joe came running in, " Boss  we need to go there's a robbery in Parsley street!" I quickly got ready and me and 3 others were with me Joe, and 2 others named Kali and Vince.

______________________________________________-

Autumn

Jacob: Great now he's onto us, we know this organization can be taken down by them because they might assume were kidnapping people and force them to believe what we believe but it's the opposite. Why did you lead the police officers straight to him anyways?

Autumn: Well because I forgot my bullets so I needed to take some from some of them.. 

Jacob: Thou shall not steal 

Autumn: And thou  tried doing it for good and I kinda returned the bullets

Jacob: AND THOU SHOULD GET TO WORK 

Autumn: Right bye...