Part 6

I decided not to go to the police station yet.. i mean I needed to change my clothes and take a bath, I didn't have my car with me so I had to use the bus, it was 8:35am so many people were on there. It was crowded, and wasn't a place to sit so i was standing, when will I even make it?

________-----------------------------_______________---------------------------________________

Autumn's p.o.v

"Chill out" Ari said

"What I mean he called me an Old LADY, it's not my fault I have a little albinism from Dad!" I say. Ari just sighs, okay maybe I complain too much. He got up, "Anyways, that guy gave me an uneasy feeling, I should check the camera's." He says looking around as if he lost something.

I lean on the couch like some lazy kid "Now you should chill!"

"Yea yea, at least I'm not over reacting when some one calls me old lady" He says going to his room to check the cam's out.

I decided to get an apple, while waiting for Ari to come out and say nothings wrong.

After a few minutes, Ari called me to the room, "Autumn.. he went to my room and saw the.. computer.." He stammers, my eyes went wide as I saw the video..

"He's a cop..he might be going to show his boss this.." Ari said

"Jacob(Our boss) is so going to freak out" Ari said

"YOU LITTLE- WHY DIDN'T YOU CLOSE THE DARN COMPUTER-JUST WAIT TILL JACOB FINDS OUT THAT YOU BLOWED OUR COVER!" I argue while trying to hit my brother, with my flipper.

"I'm sorry!" My brother says pushing me back, I drop my deadly weapon, I lean against the wall and put my hands on my face as if I was crying. I sigh, I go to sit beside my brother.."Should...should we..umm"

"Should we what?" He asks

"Should we kidnap him?"

_________---------------------________----------------_______------------_________---------_______-----

Isaiah, P.O.V

I finally made it home, I don't want to go on that bus again. I take a quick bath, change my clothes, i decided that calling them would be better my phone had 10% and I have my charger at work so I just decided to call Noah.

It wasn't long till he answered

Noah: How's it going? You better, I heard you left the hospital early they were looking for you!

Me: That's not important but guess what-

Joe: Hey is that Isaiah! What's Up!

Me: Look I don't have time for this!

*Voices colliding at the same time*

Noah: STOP IT!

a weird silence came across from that. Then my phone dinged 5%, great.

Me: Look Joe, you know that girl? Autumn?

Joe: Mhmmm

Me: Guess what!

Joe: SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW, good job my man! I should go tell Isaac!

Me: What NO! look, so I went looking for her as Isaac ordered but a little early. I found her at a bench and I kinda fainted-

Joe and Noah: You fainted!?

Me: No, well yes, Just listen! So long story short, went to there house and she has a brother and in his room I found-

The phone turned off.

----------------_______________________----------------------------____________-----------------

Autumns p.o.v

"Oh yea sure lets just go and KIDNAP him!" Ari says sarcastically.

"Okay then, what's your master plan?" I ask as I lean down on the bed

Ari sighs and lays down beside me

"Pray" He answers back, he continues:

"Instead of worrying about everything pray about everything"

a tear rolled down my face "That's what mom used to say, when I didn't study for a test and it's tomorrow!" I giggle along with my brother.

As for my parents, let's just leave there story for another day.

After that, we changed our pj's and started cleaning the house it was around 2pm when we finished.

"What's for lunch?" I ask my brother, even though he's my younger brother he's a good cooker.

"lasagna" he answers back. We were both on the couch, looking like lazy kids who live in there mothers basement, while my brother scrolled through the TV.

"Lasagna? Come on again?" I complain

"It's not like we have lots of food"

"Fine then" I say

"I should go shopping, you want to come?"

"Nah, just buy, eggs, milk, veggies, flour, chips-"

"So basically everything" I say sarcastically

My brother rolls his eyes and grins.

I got up to change and go.

Maybe this way my worries can leave me

-----------___________________---------------------_____________-----------------------

I got all ready but there's a problem:

"Ari?! Where's my shoe!"

"Your shoe your problem!" He answers back

"Come on Ari! Help me!" I don't have lots of shoes, and these ones were the ones my little sister bought me, but she got me a bigger size by accident but now they fit me, I can't afford to lose them.

"Ari help me! Come on! I cleaned your room! Ari where did you put it you were cleaning around this area!?"

I kept on bugging Ari to help me, and he just exploded, he isn't happy.

"STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE, you lost the shoe that she gave you just as you lost her 'cause you WEREN'T RESPONSIBLE enough! If it wasn't for you she would be HERE!" Ari shouted out, it sounded like he kept that in for a while.

how could this escalate from trying to find a shoe to an argument?

I was shocked, Ari realized what he has said, "You think I don't know that ALREADY?!" I say while tears roll down my face. Ari just looks down. I got different pairs of shoes and left .

___________________________________________________________________________

Ari's p.o.v

When she left I sat on the couch and rolled into a ball, little did she know that it's...

it's....

Harder to forgive her than I thought...

____________________-----------------------------------------------__________________

Do you think Ari can forgive Autumn after all these years?