part 10 Reported

I kept running, but my fear won't go away, Joe couldn't get me, I was to fast.
It wasn't long before I stopped somewhere deep into the woods, near a lake.
I knew they would start looking for me so I needed to cover up my trail.

I felt carzy...what's worng with me, those words repeated in my head, am I insane?!
Will I have to spend my whole life in an insane alysum?!

I was out of breath... I'm terrified....this is worser then my dad....when he used to hit me..
I need help.... I just need help..

" Isaiah" An stunning man's voice called out..

I startled " Who's there?!"

"Isaiah, do not be afraid, it is I, your Father, your true father"

"....w - wait...G-God..?!"

"Isaiah, I am with you, I love you and care for you, come back Isaiah.. you have an home in heaven, don't lose it Isaiah..I am coming soon...i am coming Isaiah...come back before it's too late.."

His voice faded away....

Oh my goodness...God just spoke to me...I say suprised..still shaking from what happened..

But what does he mean by come back? ....To come back to him? ..I want to..I want to...come back...

__________       _______            _______        _________   ___________        __________       ________

Joe's P.O.V

" Isaac.."

"Mhm"

"Isaiah still isn't here..."

"I know.."

Me and him were both on our lunch break.. we were leaning outside our work place against the Brick wall, drinking coffee.

"..I have to do this..somethings not right."

"What do you mean Joe?"

Before he finished I already went back inside and dumped my coffee in the trash can, next stop? Noah's office.

I open the door.

"You have to nock first Joe, even if your my friend." He says not looking up instead has  his reading glasses on looking through files.

"I want to file an missing persons report" Noah Took his glasses of and looked up..an sigh of relief comes, he seemed glad that he didn't have to decide, " I'll get the news to report this case, and we can send an unit to the last know area he was seen, along with some volunteers."

"Roger that" I say.

I don't care if it's only been 24 hours, he's gone and we need to get him back.

A few hours later everything was organized, sreach party's been assigned, warrants have been given out and the news is reporting the case live on TV air. There are many blanks that we need to fill in...why would he do that, what caused him to lash out, and where is he.

-------__________---------_________----------___________-------________--------_________-------_________-----

Ari turned on the TV, and put the volume up, that kinda annoys me, " Ari! Are you deaf your something?! You might wake Ally up!"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Today is my turn to cook breakfast so I made something simple, boiled  eggs with toast, and some lemonade.

The voice of the TV was really getting on my nerve, I need to consatrate, if you don't want be to burn the place down, I go to my brother and gave my death stare.

"No!" He says like an 5 year old child, we both fight trying to get the remote all of a sudden, I accidentally change the channel, and put the volume all the way up, Ally woke up from all of the noise, me and my brother stop at are tracks and listen, as an reporter says.. Isaiah's name..

"What..." I whisper...in shock..I let go of Ari..and sit on the couch, eyes stuck starring at the TV...

Ally seems confused..but seems to get the idea  that this is someone I know..

Ari looks at me.." Autumn.. "

" What in the world..how h-how is he missing?" My voice cracks up, Ari just feels sorry for me..he doesn't show any emotions I mean how could he? We only knew him for a few weeks..

But for me....I cried...do I...have feelings for him? Or...did we from an bond?! No...no..