part 8

" Oh yea Isaiah" Naoh said in the police car, Joe and Isaac were in there too.

"Mhmmm" I answer back with donuts in my mouth.

"What were you saying over the phone what did you find in his room?"

I sat silently, my phone lost charge so I decided to go to work on foot instead and tell them, then came across Autumn and yea know the rest, (right?).

Should I? I mean... she so nice and.. religious.. and he maybe not so nice, seems to love God alot.

My nightmare came flashing back to terroriz me. It was too terrifying.. my head started hurting..

"Hey bro.. you good?" Joe said.

I didn't answer, I remember falling through that black hole, the screams the voices, the PAIN! No no no! MAKE IT STOP STOP

A scream came out, " STOP" Noah stopped the car in a hurry.

I leaned back, I was sweating and out of breath. They looked at me like I'm crazy .

My eyes crossed seeing double and feeling dizzy, Joe put his hand on my shoulders but I hit it off.

"Noah you need to get back to the hospital.." Isaac insisted. But instead I kicked the door opened and ran.

" YO WHERE YA GOING?!" Joe yelled out in shock Isaac came out to follow after me so did Joe but Noah stayed in the car.

I ran it's dark and it's starting to Rain. Thanks to that they lost track of me.

Just what just what...
What's going on with me?!
____________________
Joe's P.O.V

" Yo Isaac.."
"Yea.."
" I think he's gone nuts.."
___________________

Ari's P.O.V

" when is she coming back?"
Its 6:00pm and since it ain't summer the sun goes down earlier. Which makes me anxious.

Maybe she's mad at me for getting mad at her.. I went outside the balcony only to see a girl..who looks like she's 15, she was kind of far away from my balcony but i was still able to see and hear her. She didn't have an umbrella...hmm somethings not right.

Then an man came running towards her, she realizes and runs " HELP me ANYONE HELP!" she screams in terror.

What in the world? I parkour from the balcony and hid in an ally way created by my home and another home. She came running and I grabbed her I covered her mouth as the man ran by, she was only wearing an grey sweater and some yoga pants with flippers. After waiting a few seconds I let go. She sits down and shoves her face in her knees, sobbing.

I sit down beside her, " Thank you..." she mumbles.. I got her up and took her to my place.

I took the keys from my pocket and opened the door. She was cold might even have a flu.

But to my surprise Autumn was there.
Standing right in front of me with her hands crossed.

" Where in the world were you and WHO IS THIS?!"

" My name is Ally...um he saved me... from.... someone..." she mumbles she looked like she's a kid.

" How old are you?"

" 19" She answers back me and my brother were shocked.

" N-nineteen?!" My brother says in shock

" Great looks like you found yourself a girl" I say as I grin at my brother. But he ignored me.

As for her she made herself comfy at our coach she seemed so tried that she slept in a few minutes.

My brother just stared at her. Like trying to figure out a puzzle..

" You don't seem as anxious as you were with Isaiah then her, hmm?"

But still why was she out, running from a man... I don't know...can I trust her?

--------__________---------_____--------________

Is it a coincidence? Autumn saved someone and so did Ari, just what is God planning?!