-SIX-

1
" the fault, dear Brutus , is not in our stars, but in ourselves."

-William Shakespeare-

Two weeks , thats how long it has been since that day

I've been in this house alongside Dimitri, seaend and emeric , while dimitri rarely comes out of his room / office and seaend is always in his little music room I've found ways to keep myself busy ...

Meaning, me and emeric started picking new hobbies.

Two days ago we tried painting one of seaend's guitars... it didn't really go according to plan.

And to be honest I was actually enjoying this quarantine thing Dimitri put me in .

But today is the day , Sunday.
Ellie and wendy have a day off and after guilt tripping Dimitri he said he would go and pick them up.

Which meant me and emeric forced seaend to help us cook three meals , hes a very dark guy I'm telling you.

The kitchen was a mess, seaend surprisingly knew how to cook ,emeric on the other hand , he was cover in flour from head to toe .

"Two tables spoons of nutella , one egg , whisk , flour and bake , ok ok , I got this , I can do it" emeric mumbles

"Em maybe we should just call Dimitri and tell him to bring home some cookies " seaend tries to reason with him.

"No, I shall not give up " he shouts

"Okayyy"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Three hours till the kitchen was clear and spotless.
The house was cleaned , dinner was ready , seaend was preparing the living room for a movie night but emeric is insisting to build a fortress and I must agree with him on this one .

Before I could even react to emeric destroying seaend's fortress I was tackled on the ground by two bodies.

"Ellie, wendy "
"Oh my god you've gotten fat " wendy says
"More meat for your man then " someone tape her mouth please.

"You know I would really appreciate it if you girls would get up and stopped suffocating me " I tell them
"Yes ,sorry "

"Girls " dimitri while leading us to the dinning room where emeric and seaend were fighting again ...over a cupcake .

"Girls , the blonde guy is seaend " I point towards him gaining his attention but his eyes immediately fall on wendy.

"And the one who is stuffing his face is emeric" he doesn't lift his head he just gives a thumbs up and continues to eat .

"Emeric " seaend hisses while snatching the cupcake from his hands
"Hey give that back to me " before he could do something seaend grabs his face and turns it towards us .