-TEN-

When Dimitri said leave the door open my insides were screaming , i was starting to fall for him and i honestly didn't mind one bit , as long as he wont break me ill be fine, but i had been waiting for him for almost two hours and i somehow think he won't come , or maybe he just said leave your door open as a joke but what kind of joke would that be , so i sat and waited but eventualy sleep came to me and maybe just maybe my dreams would be better than my reality

a knock woke me up i look at the clock and see that it's 2AM but who could be ? seaend and wendy are sharing a room while ellie and emeric are doing the same thing seeing as there are only three total bedrooms in the warehouse which meant it could only be ..

"anya its me " dimitri!, i immediately i jump of the bed and sprint to the door and there he was standing ladies and gentelmens looking hotter than ever , he was wearing a simple a shirt and some GREY sweatpants ... i was looking respectfuly.

" hi " my voice was raspy and to be honest i didn't care " you're still awake " he asks " i am now " and he lets a beautiful smile showing his white perfect straight teeth which i was envy off , i mean my teeth are white and and all but the gap ohhh that gap makes me wanna just ... you know ..........no ? okay then

" where were you " i ask him and then realize my mistake , thats none of my bussines .

" gym , had to let off some steam " then he throws his bag next to a chair then starts to back me off but theres no wall behind me only the bed which makes this 100 times more intresting .

His movements are slow but calculated , his body not giving away anything ... except those grey sweatpants but thats besides the point , finally my feet hit the bed and with a gentle tug i am in his arms and looking intensly in his eyes " What are you doing to me anastasia " he says in a husky tone and that alone makes me wanna go all loco.

he takes my face in his hands and starts tracing my lips with his huge fingers and finally he leans in , his lips touching mine in the most euphoric way and to be honest no kiss has ever felt this way , not even 7th grade ethan .

his lips were soft and moved in rhythm with mine , while one hand was holding my head the other was caressing my back i could feel his rings which was and amazing feeling , and we didnt fight for dominance or what ever is that thing they say on books neither did we fight with our tounges to win some sacred battle ,no, we simply kissed , a kiss with determation , a kiss that destoryed me inside out .

we were no supernatural being who didnt need to breathe so we broke the kiss and he just simply laid his forhead against mine and smiled " how long have you wanted to do that " i ask breathless

" since i saw you on that alley"