-SEVEN-

Life is but a walking shadow
" William Shakespeare-

"Where the hell are we dimitri " i ask the fear making my body tremble

"Underground tunnel " he says as he grips my hand , i would be lying if i said that didn't give me butterflies.

"We have to wait here for the time being till reinforcement come " he says "okay " I say with a shiver , the tunnel looked ancient and cold .

"Here" he puts his jacket over me but that doesn't stop the shivering "come here" he says , I slowly make my way where he is standing , he gathers me in his arms and takes a seat on the marble chairs that were sitting there with a round table which reminded me of Camelot.
He sits down and I end up in his lap , knowing it's either this or freeze to death i bring my head to rest on his shoulder .

"Why don't we get to know each other " I say , a smirk makes it's way into his face
"Fine, you go first " he tells me

" Well my full name is Anastasia Khristina Chernov I was born on August 28 2003 , based on my name and surname I'd say I'm from Russia , i lived half of my life on foster homes , it sure as hell was an experience I'll never forget , around when I was 15 I started living with wendy and ellie "
"How did you met them " he asks
" I met wendy on kindergarten ,pretty much my whole life and I've known ellie only for almost 2 years "
"Well my favourite colors are yellow , blue and black , I always loved music but never was good at it and then later on I developed a love for reading and writing, I always sucked at math and my friends tell me I remember unnecessary information even tho they're apart of the humans history/legacy it was bestowed to us by the generations before us so it is our duty to keep this chain going so generations after us will use this information wisely " I say .

Dimitri just stares at me amazed " so yea that all really "
Your turn"

He sighs and leans back in the chair while looking up
"I'm a mafioso obviously , kinda cliche if you ask me I have a little sister and two older brothers , after my parents retired they moved to Saudi Arabia, my favourite colors are red and grey , I was around your age if not younger when my father passed the mafia don role to me "

"Do you have any hidden talents " I ask
"Art , i love to draw tragedies in the moment it happens i like to draw the past and the future "
"What about the present "
" the present simply does not exist , the present is the past, theres no now " and I'm left amazed

"What about you " he asks
"I love archery " his eyebrows shot up in suprise
"Archery ?" He asks to make sure he heard right.
"Yes and I strongly blame hunger games and acotar on that "

"You have to show me someday " he says , his voice raspy from the lack of sleep
"I will " I whisper as I lay down yet again in his shoulder and slowly close my eyes unaware of the danger below us .

"You have to show me someday " he says , his voice raspy from the lack of sleep "I will " I whisper as I lay down  yet again in his shoulder and slowly close my eyes unaware of the danger below us

Book started:2018
Published chapter seven: 29 .06 .2020
Book finished : god knows when

I know it's short and I'm sorry ,but the next chapter is gonna be long as fuck ,the next chapter will be posted the day after tomorrow