False Rumors

As Yuki held your hand going to class, you noticed the odd stares of others. They appeared to be talking about you even though you hardly knew any of them.

Apparently, word came about to the school of your misfit with Aki and how it was you who beaten her up badly. People thought you were a bully:< so they distanced themselves away from you.

"You're lucky I'm not pressing charges (y/n)~chan, it really hurt, I can't believe you'd treat me like this after all I've done for you."

She's playing the victim. That bitch you thought to yourself.

"You're being petty Aki, is it because of Kaito?" She loved him and was trying to get revenge by keeping others away from you.

And Yuki, not wanting to give her a moments time, tugged your hand,
"C'mon I'll deal with her later."

"Deal with her? What's that suppose to mean?"

The whole day at school was awkward. Neither you or Kaito or Aki talked to each other and Yuki would just stare at you intensively. This had you feeling paranoid. .

He was examining every inch of your body.

"I just want the school day to end already. ." You sighed.

Having had English next, Yuki wasn't with you in that class which gave you a break, that's when Kaito came up to you.

"Follow me (y/n)~chan" he said in a demanding voice.

You, wanting to clear things up, followed him to the roof of the school building.

"Do you like him (y/n)~chan?"

"Huh? You mean Yuki?" You said with a confused look on your face. When you thought about it though, it made sense.

You were staying at his place and he held your hand all throughout the time you guys spent together. He also would stare at you constantly.

Kaito repeated more aggressively this time.

"Do you like him (y/n)~chan?!"

Kaito turned around staring into your eyes. He's changed so much since that day. You felt scared.

"Not, necessarily. I just.. h-have a lot on my plate right now." You said in a saddened tone.

Kaito came up to you, his hand on your cheek. "So you don't?"

But just before you could say anything. Kaito kisses you on the lips, grabbing your waist tightly as to not run away from him. He intensifies the kiss using his tongue. "ah~ (y/n) you taste so good."

You feel his thing rub against your leg. Feeling disgusted, you bite him, weakening his grip on you.

"What gotten into him?!"

You turn around and make run towards the exit, but come in contact with Aki.

She wasn't pleased one bit by what just happened and decides to take matters into her own hands.

All you could hear was the sound of a vibrating pinch, as apparently Aki had shot a you..

"What the fuck, a gun?!" You took note that even as an ex-friend this was way too far.

She continues to shoot, and you dodged, but a bullet scraps your arm.

"aha!!" You start coughing as you try to regain your breath, putting pressure against your arm.

You feel saddened by this predicament, just why?!!

"Dammit Aki all I ever wanted was just to be friends with you!!"

"Well I don't," Aki laughs uncontrollably by your state. Seeing you cough up blood made her tingle with joy.

You are eventually cornered.

"Damn"

Kaito comes in the way between you two.

"What are you doing Kaito, get out my way!!"

"Just what does she have that I don't"

You watch as you see Kaito take the gun away from Aki and pulls her in for a hug.

"Haha, Kaito. I knew you would choose me over her" Aki smiles happily. ((Ha, she THOT))

"Thumb.."

Was all you heard, your eyes in horror as you see Aki lifeless body on the ground.

Kaito Shot Aki.

You hadn't noticed but you were crying, just where did the group of friends you onced treasured go?

Kaito walks towards you and you make a run for it but already so tired from the battle before. You were too slow.

Kaito knocks you out and lifts you up to carry you home.

"Lets go my (y/n)~chan"

All of a sudden your phone starts to ring.

It's Yuki

Kaito's eyes start to darken as he read the contact name.

"(Y/n)~chan, let's have lunch together"  (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Silence

.

.

.

Yuki, growing suspicious by your silence, concluded that it wasn't you on the phone, but Kaito.

"Don't you dare touch her Kaito."

"Too late for that" was all Kaito said before he hung up taking you home.