Just where is home?

You woke up to find yourself in an unfamiliar place, your wound was patched up, but your arms and legs were tied. You started examining the room and felt heavily tired.

The door opened and saw it was Kaito.

"Hello, honey~" ฅ(♡ơ ₃ơ)ฅ

"How was your rest?"

You, dumbfounded by the turn of events begin to tremble, Kaito notices and pulls you in for a hug.

"There, there" he pats your head.

"Let me go." You state.

"I'm afraid I can not do that, you belong here with me"

"I want to go home! Kaito."

"Honey, you do realize you have no home to go to, right? Or dont tell me you want to be with him? Kaito eyes change drastically in appearance, a threatening gaze embodies you  sending shivers down your spine.

"If I go back home, that would mean going back to Yuki, but did I want go back to him? I most certainly do not enjoy the idea of being tide up against my own will here..

Kaito's kinda of touchy, what if he does something to me, has he?

All this thinking was driving you mad, first of all you have Yuki who has eyes glued to you 24/7, then your mother died, and now Aki.

Kaito just stared at you, analyzing you, trying to make sense of what you were thinking

"You killed her, you killed Aki" You shove Kaito away. He's dangerous you thought, "I need to get out of here."

Kaito was angered by this motion, "Killed her? I SAVED YOU
(Y/N)~CHAN !"

Then it occured to you. "I have my father. ."

After your mom divorced your father, they went their separate ways . It has been about 3 years since you've last spoken to him and well you weren't so keen on staying with him either. He was, an alcoholic, meaning he got quite aggressive at times.

*sigh*

"Just what am I going to do?" Staying with your mother was your safest bet until you graduated highschool.

Yuki's POV

"God dammit, I knew this would happen. This motherfucker really thinks he won that easily. I'll show him haha.. just you wait I'm coming
(y/n)~chan (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Yuki pulled out his phone and scanned for your location.

. . . Loading . . .

.

.

.

.

Location acquired.