F O U R

(Repeat Forfeit By Kiana Ledé)

Zhavia's Point Of Veiw
Saturday
September 5, 2016

"You better get your hands off of her." Ethan warns while keeping Grayson back using his hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut Keith off pulling my arm away. This all is too dramatic, I just want to go home now. I just step away for him, towards Ethan and Grayson.

"Oh so you pick these losers? This shits comedic." He says getting rude, what the hell? Before I can speak up Grayson does. "You better watch yourself bro before I make you." Grayson says gettting in Keith's face, moving past where Ethan was holding him back. Keith just gives me this look that kind of scares me.

"You better get out of my face, and as for you, I just wanted to get into your pants. You thought I was interested in you? You just look easy. I only bought you that dress baby to get you out of it. How bout you give me my fifty back bitch and I'll let your boyfriends go." He says making me feel sick to my stomach.

I don't mean to but I step back into Ethan, he puts his arm around me, comforting me. Grayson takes a deep breath, next thing I know Grayson punches him shocking me "Grayson!" I shriek not expecting that. Keith falls to the ground holding his jaw and Grayson opens his wallet and throws some money at him.

I leave Ethan and Grayson, walking off, I don't know why but this whole thing just makes me feel sick. I feel like I'm nothing more than and object to all of them. I'm not stupid I heard what Keith said, but it's nothing less of what Ethan and Grayson think all the time I turn a corner but I'm stopped by Grayson grabbing my hand.

"Zhavia, where are you going-"

"Get the hell off of me! I know you think you rescued me but you didn't. I'll get my own ride home. I'm not riding in the same car with you two." I'm about to keep walking when he gets in front of me, stopping me.

"I'm going to tell you this once. You're going to turn your ass around, get your ass in our Uber, and you're going home." He says sounding fed up. I'm over this.

"Whatever, I just want to go home anyways."

__

None of us are saying anything the whole ride. Between me being pissed at them and them being assholes, I just want to get home and forget this whole day happened.

The Uber stops us in front of the Dolan's, why the hell do they think I would want to come back to the same house as them? They both get out the car and Ethan starts towards their house, and I start towards my own. "Really Z? We stopped here for a reason." Grayson says stopping me.

"What?" I ask turning around annoyed. "Have you forgot what you're wearing? You know what have fun explaining it to your dad or get your ass inside and change." He says, I just stand there debating, I don't want to listen to him and give him the satisfaction of listening to him. Fuck, I wish he wasn't right. I turn around following him into their house.

Instead of going to Cams room and using her bathroom I go to Ethan and Grayson's shared bathroom that's connected to the hallway. The doors in the bathroom lead to their room. He wants me to change fine, but I'm gonna get him while I'm at it. I crack the door in the bathroom that leads to his room so he can see what's about to go down.

I drop the bag with my original clothes from today. "Ethan?" I ask knocking on the door that leads to his bedroom. "What's up?" Ethan asks opening the his door. What better way to get both their asses back then making them argue. "I can't really reach my zipper, you mind pulling it down for me?"

"Sure, just turn around." He says lowly. I turn my back to him facing Grayson's cracked door. I can see him watching Ethan unzip my dress. Ethan taps on my shoulder letting me know he's done. I turn around, facing him, looking at his lips on purpose.

God I hope this works. "This necklace is a bit ironic don't you think?" He asks touching, looking down at my necklace with a cross on it. "Ironic how?" I ask seductively, barely above a whisper. "Considering the fact that you're anything but holy." He says making me play coy, act confused.

"Then what am I?" I ask lightly grabbing his wrist while he plays with my necklace. "Sexy." He breaths out. I take my hand off his wrist when I feel him tug at my necklace, pulling me towards him. I take in a sharp breath in before smirking, not expecting that from him. He hovers over my lips, like he's debating on it.

I take it upon myself to make the first move. I dip my head down gently kissing his neck. I plant a few kisses before I start to make a hickey on him, making sure it's a noticeable one before I pull away.

"You know you want to." I whisper coming back up to his lips, he goes for it and I pull away playfully making him smirk now, that is before I lean in giving him what he wanted. I kiss him, feeling him not even hesitating to kiss me back. My hands snake their way around his neck, I feel his snake around my waist while the kiss becomes, more heated.

I'm guessing Grayson got enough of watching, there's a knock from his side of the door. "E, you in there?" He asks acting like he wasn't just watching us. I gently bite Ethan's lip pulling away. I put my finger on his lips before mouthing 'not a word' making him nod. "Just me. Need something?" I lie.

"No uh, take your time I just needed something. I've got it now." Does he think I'm dumb 'needed something' he couldn't even come up with a lie to tell, how cute. "I think that's my cue." I whisper. "You should probably get changed, and uh get out of here." He whispers as well.

"Yeah probably, thanks for your help." I smile as he reaches for his door. "Anytime Z." He says leaving the bathroom, shutting the door. I'm surprised he didn't leave it cracked, he's surprisingly a great kisser. I drop my dress, change into my original clothes and put the dress in the bag. I open Graysons door letting him know...

"The bathrooms all your."