chapter four

it's been three weeks and i haven't heard from quinn it's not like him to not text me he typically does it everyday. my mind starts to think about the ferris wheel did i do something wrong. my mind doesn't wander long before i hear a knock at my door.
m-"hey sweetie it's 11 o'clock lights out you have school tomorrow"
a-"okay see you tomorrow mom"
today was the last day of spring break which kinda sucked but it also meant that i would get to see my best friends taylor and ashlyn. i was so excited because spring break had been so busy i haven't got to see them for a whole week. It doesn't seem like long but for us it is. i turn off my lights and go to sleep.
***time prance***
it's 6:00 the next morning i groan at my alarm as it beeps. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I do all my skin care and go into my room to do some light makeup. after i'm done a straighten my hair and put on my outfit. white vans, ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top and a star necklace. i smile at my reflection in the mirror before walking down stairs.
a-"hey mother goose" i snicker
m-"hi daughter goose" she says laughing
i walk over to the fridge and grab a water.
m-"get some breakfast please why your at it"
a-"it's 6:30 in the morning i'm not hungry"
she pulls out a breakfast bar and hands it to me. i know i won't eat it but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Sometimes i feel insecure about how i look and skipping breakfast helps with some of them. my brother and i walk to the bus stop i see cooper and Spencer walk out of their house but no quinn. that's weird.
a-"hey guys where's quinn?" i ask casually
s-"he got a car over spring break he's driving himself in now"
a-"oh" i say trying to hide my disappointment
****time canter****
i get to school and i look for my totally fab friends ashlyn and taylor. taylor is pretty tall, has blonde hair, blue green eyes, and freckles. she pulls so many guys in fact her boyfriend is captain of the lacrosse team and his name is Dylan. Ashlyn my other friend is average height, greenish brown eyes, brown hair and is completely stunning. She's somehow single i never understand it. I walk up to taylor, dylan, and ashlyn. when taylor sees me she screams and jumps up and down before running up to hug me.
a-"taylor shhhh your so loud"
t-"i missed u whoreeee"
a-"i missed you too" we laugh
i walk over to ashlyn and give her a hug i turn to dylan and we do our super cool handshake i can't tell u what it is because it's a secret.
BRINGGGGG
the first period bell rings and i really have to pee
a-"hey i'll see u in first i really have to pee" i giggle and go my own way
i'm walking down the hall way when BANG BANG i jump slightly and look behind me. someone must of dropped something i turn back around when i run face first into Kevin. Thee kevin our footballs team quarterback and maybe one of the most popular guys in school
a-"shit! i'm so sorry i didn't see you there i'm so clumsy sometimes i-"
k-"hey your good" he chuckles
k-"your actually kinda cute when you ramble like that"
my face becomes beat red
i bent down and grabbed his textbook which had feel out of his hands
a-"here you go" he smiles at me and our eyes meet
k-"thanks i owe you one as a matter a fact" he pulls out a pen and writes his number on my hand
my heart fluttered slightly at the contact
k-"text me so i can make it up to you"
a-"make it up me ? i ran i to you" i laugh
k-"honestly i saw u coming and i wanted to bump into you"
BRINGGGG
the second bell rang
k-"well i better get to class" he blushes shyly
a-"yes i'll text you for sure" i smile back at him