Chapter 1

//Baku's POV\\

I woke up to my alarm blaring. It was 5. I turned it off and took a shower. I went down to eat, hoping my mother wasn't drunk still. She wasn't in the kitchen so I grabbed toast and left. It was Monday so we were going back to the dorms. I walked to school listening to ALT-J by Breezeblocks and Parents by yungblood. I didn't live that far from the school so jt only took 5 minutes to get their. It was 6 when I arrived. School started at 7. I always arrived an hour early.

I walked into class 2-A. It was empty like usual. I walked to my desk and sat down. I took my phone out of my pocket and played more music. This time going through my Sad Thoughts playlist. I usually played that playlist to refrain myself from cutting. Though it never worked. I was at school though, I can't. Yes... I cut... I have been for a year now... It was because the old hag became an alcoholic and gets very abusive when she's drunk. (A/N I love Mitsuki but this is for the story!)

About 30 minutes later the door opened. I didn't bother to take my eyes off of the window. It was most likely Iida. I was too busy watching the same river I always watch during class and honestly, I didn't care who it was. They weren't saying anything.

//Todo's POV\\

Wow. I got to school before Iida. The only one here is Bakugo. He seems like he has been here for a while. How long has he been here for? Ah shit. I'm staring. Hopefully he didn't notice. I walked to my seat and sat down. I found my eyes wandering over to the usually angry blonde. He seems so peaceful. It was cute.. Yeah, i have a crush on him... I observed his body. I have never seen him so calm.

Wait... Is that what I think it is!? Is... Is Bakugo cutting himself!?