Chapter 2

//Todo's POV\\

I swear I saw cuts! I look back over at his arm. It is barely noticable since his sleeve his covering it but I caught a glimpse of it. I have got to talk to him about that. I gotta be sure though.... As soon as I start double checking, the door bursts open and other students came in. Great... Its already 7:01... As soon as the door opened, Bakugo tore his headphones off and stuffed them in his bag, now crossing his arms. I'm not sure if it was just a shadow or just cuts... But it hurts me.. If he is cutting... He is my crush after all... How could I not care? I have to be sure...

//3rd POV\\

The classroom doors opened again and Mr. Aizawa came in. (I don't know who teaches 2-A so I am going with Aizawa even though he teaches 1-A.)

"Alright, today we are going to be talking about mental health. So we are going to show everyone our wrists." Aizawa grumbled. (I'm kidding. Thats too cliche. It happens in almost every fanfic or depressed characters who go to school. \insert eyeroll\ No hate to it, the story is still good but almost everyone does that now.)

"Alright class... Take out your notebooks, we are going over your homework." Mr. Aizawa grumbled as he stepped out of his sleeping back.

Some of the class groaned. "Class, we should not be disrespective toward Mr. Aizawa-Sensei." Iida announced.

//Lunch\\

Bakugo rushed out of the classroom and booked it to the rooftop. Todoroki saw and ran after him, not letting Bakugo see him. Todoroki got up to the roof to find Bakugo leaning on the wall, listening to music.

//Todo's POV\\

Bakugo was humming something. I got up here 2 minutes after he did... I didn't want to make it seem like i was following him if he saw me. But he was humming and didn't hear the door open. His voice sounded calm... It wasn't loud or laced with anger... It was full of calmness. I have been able to detect emotions through a voice since I was 7.

I walked up to him. He seemed to notice me now. "What the hell you want, icyhot!?" He barked, his irritated voice back. I rolled my eyes and pinned him to the wall. He tried to use his quirk but I pinned his wrists above his head with one of my hands.

"What the fuck icyhot!? Let go!!" He demanded. I simply shook my head no. "Why the hell not!?" He growled, staring at me angrily. "Are you cutting?" I bluntly asked, staring into his eyes. His eyes widened and he looked away. "What are you talking about?"

His voice was quieter now... "Bakugo. Tell me. Are you cutting yourself? I'm pretty sure I saw a cut on your wrist." I insisted.

"I... Yeah..." Bakugo broke down. I let go off his wrists as he slid onto the floor, pulling his legs to his chest. "God... Now you've seen my weak side.." "It isn't weak, Bakugo. It's weak hiding your feelings." I say as I crouch next to him.

"What? You think so?" Bakugo muttered as he looked at me, a single tear dripping down his face. I wipe it away.

"What are you doing Todoroki?" Bakugo questioned as I wiped his tear away. "Bakugo... I... I love you-"