Chapter 4

(I'm starting the story back up. The chapters might be a little shorter but here we go)

//3rd POV\\

Todoroki and Bakugo got back to class. Bakugo put on his scowl again and entered the classroom with his usual annoyed aura. Todoroki entered moments later, looking emotionless as always. "Where were you two?" Mr. Aizawa demanded answers.

"We were only 2 minutes late. Big deal." Bakugo scoffed as he looked out the window. The class started whispering because Bakugo was always the first in the classroom, and he never talked that quite before. Of course it wasn't that quiet but he wasn't yelling like normal.

"Quiet students! Quit your whispering! We are in class." Mr. Aizawa coughed.
The class quieted down. Mr. Aixawa gave the directions for what they were doing before slipping into his yellow sleeping bag and falling asleep.

The students split into groups to work with. "Todoroki-kun! Do you want to work with me, Uraraka, and Iida?" Midoriya piped up. "No. I have to talk with Bakugo." Todoroki shook his head before walking towards Bakugo's desk.

'What would Todoroki have to talk to Kachaan about? Why don't I know? I thought Bakugo told me everything.' Midoriya pondered.

"Bakugo." Todoroki said as he sat next to him. "Hmm? Ugh... What the hell you want, Icyhot?" Bakugo saud as he rolled his eyes. "We are going to work together on the project." Todoroki said as he opened his notebook. "Why would you think I want to work with you? I can work by myself. I dont need your help." Bakugo scoffed.

//Todoroki's POV\\

I wonder why Bakugo is acting as though I didn't know anything... This is weird. "Ugh.... I came over here to see how many cu-" "Shut it damn, icyhot." Bakugo growled as he pushed a paper to my chest. What? I opened it and he wrote 'Quite it down idiot. Damn Deku is listening to everything we are saying.'

Is he really? Sure enough I look behind me and there's Midoriya, failing to secretly spy on us. He sticks out like a lemon in a pile of watermelon. "Oh. Than we will deal with it in my dorm after class." I mutter under my breath as I roll the paper into a ball and throw it into the trash. "Sure, whatever." He sighs. I get up and leave his desk, to Yaoyorozu's to study with her since I always study with her.

(Alright, ending this chapter here. Bye for now!)