nine

some harley and gal interaction for y'all

~

WORD COUNT: 3.3K

~

The Master and the Apprentice both walked through the corridor of an abandoned building, it looked like it hadn't been inhabited for years. Behind them was Commander Sharp along with, Blunt, Deadeye, Fixer, Jark and Sten, the sub-unit of the 44th Special Operations Division, the Devil Dogs. They were all on Takodana, a planet located in the middle rim, in search of Gal's old friend, Maz Kanata. Maz had sent a transmission to their ship and said that she had some information for them, so now the two Jedi, and Devil Dogs, were trying to find her based on the loose coordinates she gave.

Harley inched closer to Gal as someone chirped loudly and the sound of wings flew past their heads. Jark and Sten both raised an eyebrow as they looked around in caution. The entire ambiance of the building had everybody on edge. 

A presence at the end of the corridor made Gal hold her arm out to stop Harley, who was completely obvious to the feeling of being watched; too busy looking up in fear at the critters that ran along the beams with red glowing eyes.

 Gal pulled her lightsaber out as a precaution and ignited it, the purple glow lighting up the room around them as Fixer, Blunt and Jark dropped to one of their knees and aimed their guns. 

"It's been a while my dear Rahl," a croaky female voice said, before a small figure emerged from the shadows, their face glowing a light purple. Gal smiled down at the old woman in relief and put her lightsaber away, holding her hand out for Maz to grab. "How have you been Gal?" She asked, not paying attention to the clone troopers who were slowly lowering their weapons and backing up. 

"How did

"I know everything my dear." She smiled and winked, her big eyes being even more dramatized through her goggles. Maz turned to Harley. "You must be the new Apprentice? You're in good hands my dear. Now, what can I help you all with?" She asked and began leading the entire group down the corridor, that didn't seem so scary now.

The two Jedi shared a look before Gal spoke, "you said you had some information for me?"

"Oh! Yes I do. Well follow me now, don't fall behind," Maz said and continued at her quick bouncing pace. 

As they followed her, the corridors became less and less frightening, as more life was being introduced to them. Flowered ivy hung from the gold-accented ceilings low enough for Harley to reach up and gently brush her hands through them. Deadeye walked into a vine and almost strangled himself, causing Commander Sharp to grin in amusement. The giant archways were clear of rubble and now displayed the view of the lake by the castle, it was stunning enough to make Gal smile. It was so peaceful and green, it was like an untamed version of Naboo, despite storm clouds quickly gathering above them.

They entered a small living space and were instructed to sit down at the table. Ripped flags and pot plants hung from any free space on the ceiling, a fire crackled and popped in the corner, and the sound of a brewing thunderstorm rumbled the room. 

The clones all awkwardly either stayed standing and idled about, or attempted to sit at the small table. 

"Now you're on a mission to look for a certain Sora Bulq, I'm guessing?" She asked and smacked her lips together.

"Yes. The Jedi Council see it as important for me to stop him before he can assist the Separatist's in their attempts to destroy us, even more so than they already have," the way Gal spoke, it was clear she didn't sound all too proud of having to complete her objective, which was ultimately kill Sola. It was a shame, because he was one of the Master's she had looked up to when she was a youngling.