The One For Me (1D Love Story)

I was siiting in the shade of the tree at the park. The breeze felt nice through my hair....I didn't notice when a blue eyed blonde haired guy came sitting next to me. I pretended I didn't notice him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him glance at me a few times, until he finally spoke out saying," Hey, babe. The names Niall", he winked. "[Y/N]...I like your name by the way." "Th-thanks", he stuttered and blushed. "[Y/N] is a c-cute name for you- a cute girl." I couldn't help but blush because this kid is shy and flirting anyway. "Thanks, Ni. Wait can I call you that?" "Call me anything...actually call me tomorrow I've got to go here's my number." "Okay," I replied calmly but completely freaking out on the inside. He walked away awkwardly hugging me. I just HAD to yell out ," By the way...I 'love' your band's music." He chuckled and said, " I thought you didn't know who I was." "There's alot you don't know about me!" I yelled so he could hear me. The last thing I heard him say was," That's gonna have to change." Then he was gone....just like that...my day went from crying at home to sitting at the park and having THE Niall Horan give me his number!!! <3 Time to go back home.