Can't always avoid problems

*few weeks pass by* I went to Niall's flat and saw all the guys chillin' watching tv. I met them about 2 weeks ago at school. They transferred because of Ni. We get along well....they're quite sweet..Harry is a bit extra sweet if you get my drift...he knows about my arm..he's not happy. "Hey, guys!" I cheered as I walked through the door. "Hey!" they all called back. Niall came up and hugged me and kissed my cheek smiling. We sat down by the screen. Ughhhh football! I pretended to be into it aha. "Um..[Y/N] can I talk to you?" Harry asked nervously...Niall looked at me with a look that said 'Don't let him do anything stupid'. I nodded and walked to bedroom with Harry leading the way. He had his head hung shamefully almost...he was sitting on Nialler's bed and patted the spot next to me for me to sit. I sat looking at him with a look that said 'Well?' He sighed in defeat and rolled up his sleeve...I choked on my breath...he didn't. "HARRY?!!?!!" I wailed concern written all over my face. I didn't ask why I just pulled him into a close hug...something brotherly I guess. He sniffed back a few tears and pulled MY sleeve up this time...there were alot more than previously and he obviously noticed because his face looked distant like he was thinking hard. "Huh", he huffed," guess we have alot more in common than I'd thought, eh?" "It's not funny, Styles," I said all motherly and sh**. He smiled sheepishly and muttered a quick apology...but I finally wanted to know.."Why?" "Same as you, smart one," he answered sounding irritated that I didn't already know. Niall knocked once and walked in asking," You guys ok?" He was looking at me when he asked though, so I nodded and patted Harry on the shoulder saying," I think we're good here now." We walked out...but I had a horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach...Fun,sweet,adorable,charming Harry..cut himself ??? I can't/won't believe this...Harry of all people? Niall kept staring at me curiously..probably wondering what that was all about...but I promised Harry I wouldn't tell anyone right before we sat down. Ugh...keeping this from Niall is gonna be hell.