Never Expected...

I woke up to silent....scratch that...I woke up to rather LOUD obnoxious snoring next to me. I turned to see Haz sleeping. He had a tear-stained face...I cause nothing but pain...I'm leaving. I wrote a note about my experience and adoring love I feel for these boys. I packed quickly and.....I kissed Harry....His lips were soft and I did it more to see what it was like before I die....and less of liking him...honestly. His snoring stopped abruptedly...he was waking up!!!! I grabbed my things and looked at Harry one last time before leaving quickly. I saw a glimpse of his eyes blinking adjusting to the light...he felt his lips and turned to see an empty bed. I walked ghostly towards the back of the flat...I was going to hang myself...pathetic? Yeh, I know. I was going to step off the rock and die...I jumped ready to feel pain...but all I felt was a trembling person. I opened my eyes disappointed I couldn't do it until I saw green eyes staring down at me frantically looking up-and-down to see if I'm injured or whatever. He untied the rope and opened his mouth to speak...but he just started crying hard and held me, stroking my hair. "[Y/N]....-" he couldn't even finish his sentence..."Don't..ever..." Was all he could get out before crying again. I nodded vigorously and wiped his tears with my thumbs. He still didn't place me on the ground. He pecked my lips and jumped back..."[Y/N]! I didn't mean t-" I kissed him. He didn't react for a second rather surprised....but he kissed me back soon enough. I never expected this to happen...I still love Niall...how do I tell Haz?