Abuse

I got home...big mistake..I thought my mom was at work. But as soon as I walked through the door....I could almost swear she pulled my hair so hard she pulled a chunk out. "Where the fuck have you been [Y/N]?!?!?!" She through me on the floor and kicked my stomach 3 times...I was spitting out blood and the room started spinning...Why does this happen everytime??? "Why can't you see I want to die ALREADY?!?!??! YOU make it WORSE!!! What kind of mother are you?" She slapped me across the face and the last thing I saw was Niall running in the house and pushing my mother...or should I even call her that? "[Y/N]!!!!!" And then everything went black...pitch-black.....the darkness swarmed around me and was swallowing me up...it was so peaceful...but I kept hearing a faint voice saying ,"Wake up...open your beautiful eyes...don't do this to me! Wake up, please!" the voice pleaded. My eyes felt like a ton of bricks...but with every ounce of energy I had, I forced my eyes open. I was in an ambulance and I woke up to a nurse next to me checking if I was stable or whatever...I looked at Niall's blue eyes...I saw all emotion...love,pain,sadness, anger....everything he couldn't express was in his eyes....and tears were streaming down his face non-stop.....I realized he kept muttering relentlessly..,"I love you, I love you, GOD! I love you...I love you so much...please please stay with me...I don't know what I'm gonna do without you, babe!" I smiled and it hurt...but it was a 'good' hurt. I winced in pain....I was only hit in the stomach but I felt it everywhere.. Niall pressed my hair down and kissed my forehead whispering...,"It's ok...you don't have to talk or smile...just stay awake...for me." When I got to my room they took a few tests on me...Niall told me that they were gonna call the family youth center for child abuse...I grimaced thinking about me getting a new family and not going to the same school. "Actually....I think Harry's mum is all up for adopting you." I smiled.....Anne was the best mother anyone can ever ask for....she is more a mother than my own...and that means that I get to see Harry and the guys more often... <3 "Life is gonna get better for us both, babe."